Hello Guys,
Simlple problem and I am hoping for a simple solution!
My software saves all my randomly generated product keys to a text file. It saves this using the code below.

My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.MyDocuments & "\TempValuesForAKG.txt", PTB.Text, True)

That works fine. I then try to use the Print Document control and display it with the Print Preview Dialog and it does indeed display the data, I am using the code below.

e.Graphics.DrawString(My.Computer.FileSystem.ReadAllText(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.MyDocuments & "\TempValuesForAKG.txt"), Font, Brushes.Black, 50, 50)

That is in the PrintDocument_PrintPage part and it works - the data is displayed. However, if the document is too long it doesn't go onto multiple pages. How can I get it to do this?
Sorry for a drawn out question but I thought some of the information might be relevant!
Cheers guys,
Luke

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

The example on this page shows how to print multiple pages.

Follow this tutorial in vb.net forum of Daniweb, which can give you a proper way of thinking.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.