First off, I'm not sure if this the appropriate place to post this question, but I thought I would just try anyway :?:

I was wondering if anyone had any fun APIs that I could use basic authentication more specifically cURL. I you used to be able to use basic authentication with Twitter, but they changed it to use oauth. Due to irrelevance for my project, I don't want to waste more time wrapping my head around oath. I would rather just try to find a different "test" to work with.

When I mean "fun", I mean anything that's other than the examples that are from the normal cURL tutorials online. My ultimate goal is to write a script using cURLpp to do something/anything at this moment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Zach

Sorry for the resurrection but we have an API with OAuth 2.0 support and an example to connect using cURL: http://www.daniweb.com/api/documentation

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.