i am getting unwanted add post on my website ..how to avoid it

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

How is this being posted? Are you allowing users to upload content? Do you have any filters in place to prevent this?

Is this a wordpress site you are using? If so try akismet, its installed by default. You can get a personal lic from the site or you can purchase a company lic.

Member Avatar for diafol

Is it just your site or is it your browser? Might be a daft question, but there are a number of bloody annoying stealth-installed plugins out there.

its a site...i know how to block ads to my browser, but many users may not be knowing how to block that adds in browser. so is there any code to prevent those adds..and popups. from website...

Member Avatar for diafol

WHat type of site do you have? Is it completely self built or is it wordpress etc? The little information you provide is not much to go on. Got a screenshot? There could be any number of reasons why you've got advertising on your site. For example unsecured code.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.