How to increasing my website backlinks?

So sorry, my friend, but you were a bit unclear about what you were trying to ask. So, I tried to frame the answerable question from your question, i.e., "How to increase the number of backlinks on my website?"
Hence, I will answer this question instead. Hope I am on the right track.

There are quite a number of methods to do so, but one of my favorite methods is hunting for broken backlinks on other websites. Once you are able to discover such links, send a message to the webmaster and report that broken URL, and at the same time, recommend some websites with which those links could be replaced (of course, don’t forget to mention your website’s link).

In order to ensure that your link is the one that gets chosen, try to attach a note of why that particular URL is the most recommended one. But don’t just attach a note only with your website; instead, attach it to every link; just ensure that the one attached to your weblink is a bit stronger than the others.

Also, ensure that the site with which you want to establish a backlink is somehow related to your niche.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.