Hi,

Search Engine optimization (SEO) is one of the most important part of after website design.

Search Engine optimization (SEO) creates high traffic of your websites.and generate more business and improving your website reputation.

Below Is Search Engine optimization (SEO) services.

1) Meta-tag Optimization
2) Keywords Research
3) Link Building
4) Search Engine Submission
5) Social Bookmarking
6) Forum Posting

I Hope This Information helpful For You all.

<snip>

[B]Thanks & Regards. [/B]

sfts commented: An important aspect of SEO is making your website easy for both users and search engine robots to recognize. Although search engines have become progr +0

Recommended Answers

All 70 Replies

I would recommend the article titled 'search engine ranking factors' from seomoz for a more thorough understanding on ranking factors. :)

Have a nice day,

The tips you've mentioned is a combination on both On-Page and Off-Page Optimization. On-Page deals with the proper use of
title tags,
alt-tags,
meta tags,
description tags, and
keywords while Off-Page Optimization deals with building links. It is a process of getting tons of quality of back links.

Complete on Page SEO
forum posting
article submission
blog creation
rss feed submission
link buliding
blog commenting
social bookmarking
Press release
directory submission (all are the off page tecties)

Looking for a permanent php programmer and SEO expert in Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi. Do you have any idea about any resources ?

Do you provide training on SEO also? If yes, kindly tell me the enrollment procedure and place/timings.

I will wait for your reply.

Regards
Shubhankar

Hi,

Search Engine optimization (SEO) is one of the most important part of after website design.

Search Engine optimization (SEO) creates high traffic of your websites.and generate more business and improving your website reputation.

Below Is Search Engine optimization (SEO) services.

1) Meta-tag Optimization
2) Keywords Research
3) Link Building
4) Search Engine Submission
5) Social Bookmarking
6) Forum Posting

I Hope This Information helpful For You all.

{snip}

Thanks & Regards.

Looking for a permanent php programmer and SEO expert in Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi. Do you have any idea about any resources ?

Do you provide training on SEO also? If yes, kindly tell me the enrollment procedure and place/timings.

I will wait for your reply.

SNIP

SEO has attained extreme significance these days. But there is so much written and discussed about SEO, that often a common user gets bewildered with the notions and the terminologies used.

The point you've made does make a lot of sense. Great ideas.

SNIP

Great tips, also make sure that your site have quality content SE likes that..

just writting all the time the same 'great tips' 'thanks for that' is not just a common spam practise?? just prize him by clicking on Solved Threads would be better for 'em

Surindersharma thank you for your useful information. It helps to increase the site traffic and build the back links also. SEO service provider offers these services with the best affordable rates.

{snip}

Yes, I do agree with your point. SEO is very important on getting traffic to a website. However, SEO is not easy as far as the algorithms of search engines are secret. :) It required a lots of hard workings, specially on link building. :)

SEO methods to improve your website's ranking, I should know, since it's one of the mottos of my company! SEO is often referred to as Organic or Natural search engine optimization ... It is one of the most prominent methods of internet marking.

I suggest article marketing. Since its a viral way to improve backlinks.

Thanks, very useful information. Online also you can find a couple of free seo books.

I wish there are more tutorials on how to do SEO than the importance of SEO itself. We all know it's important :)

Just make sure that you do On-Page Optimization (it is done within your site) first then next is Off-Page Optimization (done outside your site).

Blog commenting also good way to promote a site.

Nice to see valuable thread here. SEO is the only thing which can provide more exposure to your product or service in net world.

Yes it is right that SEO is a must to get benefits from a websites because there are millions of people who wants to do business with you but this is only possible when they can find you and SEO will help your business/website to reach to the billions of users in internet and help you in increasing your business.

Something which is very important in the world of SEO is to continue working on the projects and never stop till achieving the goals. For example, some people believe that by addition of a few links to their websites, very soon their domains would be listed on the top first page of Google which can be a mistake. SEO is a never ending story actually and links are going to be needed all the time.

Great thread. Hoping to learn a lot from here.

easy to compile the methods but a really hard work.

Make the website available in about 300 directories and 90 search
engines and trade forums to build up on number of incoming links to the
website. All submissions are done manually including major search
engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN. Multiple or repeated submissions
are not necessary as most directories and search engines keep updating.

SEO is a technique used to make your Web pages more useful for your customers while making them more transparent and understandable to search Engines.SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search and industry-specific vertical search engines.SEO has always been perceived as a science of effective usage of Meta tags, positioning of keywords organically in body text, and careful analysis of keyword density using popular SEO software tools and techniques.

1) Keyword
2) Links
3) Traffic
4) Conclusion

Good quality content and links are important in SEO...they are complimentary to each other. And also content and links are required for a website to rank well in Google. If you have good content and have done your on page optimization well you can expect to rank well in yahoo and Bing, but google takes into account backlinks more. So make good inter linking also do forum posting, comment posting and article its very helpful for you.

The tips you've mentioned is a combination on both On-Page and Off-Page Optimization. On-Page deals with the proper use of
title tags,
alt-tags,
meta tags,
description tags, and
keywords while Off-Page Optimization deals with building links. It is a process of getting tons of quality of back links.

Complete on Page SEO
forum posting
article submission
blog creation
rss feed submission
link buliding
blog commenting
social bookmarking
Press release
directory submission (all are the off page tecties)

off page optimization is important too..
thank for highlighting it

Search Engine Optimization, the process of increasing the amount of visitors to a Web site by ranking high in the search results of a search engine. SEO Forums are best way learning about SEO. And what ever you want to learn about SEO, type that keyword in Google, you will get information.This is my suggestion. Try it.

The first purpose of search engine optimization is to be positioned in the places where your customer is. The second purpose is to be positioned better than your competitions in these places.

also link wheel will help your site get index by google search engine

Doing search engine submission and just having a site isn't enough..you
have to get customers to find you. To do that, your web site has to use
certain techniques and technologies that make search engines rank your
site high on their results list when your customers do a search for
your kind of business. That's " search engine optimization "

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.