As we are growing, we need backlinks from high deomain authority sites. We all know Forbes having 95 DA from Moz.
How can i get a back link from forbes?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I'm going to write you really need to have the products folk want over this. Along with great service like you currently get from that company named after a river.

All your post neglect product and service over SEO. Why do you neglect the very thing that matters?

I'm going to write you really need to have the products folk want over this.

Not true. You just need to be a good source of information to journalists who write for Forbes. If they're writing a story about a topic you're an expert in, you could get quoted, with a mention of your company or website. Your product doesn't need to have any traction at all, or even be that great. See my previous post. ^

I think if you are asking this question you may try to be cheap. And this for a good SEO won't work ;). PS. If you need a cheap bump for your domain data like DA you could try broken linking. But it will be a real pain to find ones because there are hundreds of people doing this same tactic. But it won't help you with the Page Authority ( PA ), for that you will need just good content. PS. To be quoted in Forbes you need to be reeeeeeeealy good, and to be the first one posted this topic, news, etc. Otherways the chance is way too low this to happen.. its like winning from the lottery.

I think if you are asking this question you may try to be cheap. And this for a good SEO won't work ;). PS. If you need a cheap bump for your domain data like DA you could try broken linking. But it will be a real pain to find ones because there are hundreds of people doing this same tactic. But it won't help you with the Page Authority ( PA ), for that you will need just good content. PS. To be quoted in Forbes you need to be reeeeeeeealy good, and to be the first one posted this topic, news, etc. Otherways the chance is way too low this to happen.. its like winning from the lottery.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.