hi
i think some guys here do not matter to see their messages(as told at the beggining).does this happen to any one of you.if it did happen what did you do.does the management check these things out??? :?: :?:

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

do you mean the private messages or the threads started by the users?? Much of the users here are not regular posters ... so everyone cant be forced to see their posts.

do you mean the private messages or the threads started by the users?? Much of the users here are not regular posters ... so everyone cant be forced to see their posts.

i specifically say that those were MESSAGES.many of my friends tried to read some expirenced people i this site but in vain.i posted this because they may read this and maybe check their messages.thank you for reading and many thanks for replying...............

Hi,

If you mean that you have sent Private messages to forum members asking them personally to help sort out your problems for you, I think yopu'll find that a lot of people would simply ignore the messages. In fact, with most help forums I've had involvement with such approaches would be ignored by most people. The place to get help is in discussion in forum topics, so the information and efforts made to resolve the problem are recorded for others to see and benefit from.

Your forum depends on sharing of information, and communication which happens in private communication, out of sight, rather defeats that purpose.

That's how I personally look at it, anyway, and I'm sure a lot of others would feel the same.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.