I had to do an emergency reformat of my computer a few days ago. I restored an image I had and everything went back up flawlessly. Unfortunately, I lost about 2 days worth of e-mail I had downloaded from my mail server (to Outlook) but hadn't yet had a chance to respond to.

With all the dozens of e-mails I receive from TechTalk each day, I'd like to apologize to everyone whose email I inadvertently lost. If you e-mailed me within the past week, and I have yet to respond to you, please email me again! I most likely lost your mail before I had a chance to read it.

can you teach me [/U]how to reformat PC or Any thing in computer?

I had to do an emergency reformat of my computer a few days ago. I restored an image I had and everything went back up flawlessly. Unfortunately, I lost about 2 days worth of e-mail I had downloaded from my mail server (to Outlook) but hadn't yet had a chance to respond to.

With all the dozens of e-mails I receive from TechTalk each day, I'd like to apologize to everyone whose email I inadvertently lost. If you e-mailed me within the past week, and I have yet to respond to you, please email me again! I most likely lost your mail before I had a chance to read it.

>>excuse me can you teach me how to reformat PC or anything that you know about computer?
i real don't know anything about computer hope you understand thank you.. pls...

Formatting is not very good for you hard drive physically, please format when you really really have to. Cheers. :-)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.