Who here plays a musical instrument?

I play piano (about 8 years), violin (i am new, technically...), and the triangle :D.

How about you guys?

Recommended Answers

All 24 Replies

Flute.

commented: you have told me long time back :D +0

Guitar (electric, acoustic, classical), baroque recorder, harmonica

The recorder in 6th grade.

i played the recorder too... but in 4th...

I was delayed I guess. I only learned one song. But if you give me a recorder I can still play it. Lol

I was delayed I guess. I only learned one song. But if you give me a recorder I can still play it. Lol

Mine would be full of spit...

i have about 18 years of expirience banging tables :P only reason i dont have a drumkit at home is because of how quiet my neighborhood is , and how much the neighbors would like to keep it that way. I played guitar , until the neck bent and now tunes drop even with half-hours strumming. :(

I play paino. I once played in one party which was quite sucessful. But that was not me alone, it was a team work.

Currently, I am focussing on my high notes voice skills. ;)

i have about 18 years of expirience banging tables :P only reason i dont have a drumkit at home is because of how quiet my neighborhood is , and how much the neighbors would like to keep it that way. I played guitar , until the neck bent and now tunes drop even with half-hours strumming. :(

Get an electronic drum kit, I have a Roland one and you can play through headphones when needed or an amp.

Get an electronic drum kit

1. expensive
  2. massive import duty on top of that

i wish guitars and lenses came as cheap as they do in US... i love schecters , especially the corsair and the hellraiser series , #$%@-ing import duties kill everything.

That is true they aren't cheap, forgot about import etc also as brought mine in the UK

Some guitar, some keyboard&piano, some ukulele.

Played the accordion when I was a kid.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

I still play keyboard / piano

Balalaika, some Cello. For me, these are the most beautiful sounding instruments I've ever heard.

When I am hiking in the mountains I carry my mouthharmonica along.

Member Avatar for Warrens80

I play trombone

I play guitar. But also sing... thats considered an instrument right? ;)

The voice is the ultimate instrument, but it is difficult for most people to play it well. Me included :)

Does the air guitar count?

Air guitar is a special skill ;)

And it's hard to master!

Member Avatar for diafol

I sing - badly - so they hide me in the bass section of the choir.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.