I know this is going to be a great question but how many people use their computers for how mqany hours a day.
Post Here.

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

7-8 depending how long i game for

Not counting reading the financial and international news on my iPad, I would say 3 to 4 hours.

Depends on whether you count a smartphone and tablet as a computer. I do, so with my laptop usage thrown in, I'd say somewhere between 10 and 11...

Given that I'm a programmer by profession, easily around 10 hours.

I average about 2 hours a day.

I would check my computer for updates every 2-3 hours then just download software for the rest of my time

Member Avatar for Warrens80

I'm on my iPad all day. Mostly use it for social media and for reading the news.

I too do that when im not bothered using my computer

At the minimum 25 hours.

Whoa over extreme!!! a day would kill you if you were on at least 25 hours a day

a day would kill you if you were on at least 25 hours a day

Well.. uh.. nevermind..

more than 12 hours.

i did that once when watchin naruto from 9 to 11 at night

I average 1.276 hours per day.

I just cut my on the computer time down to less than 3 hours in the morning.

I don't get as much time as I should and I also don't get enough time to improve myself to a point to where I want to be with programming (due to school and sports) but I try to nail in about 1-2 hours of programming to improve my skills (I have been really diving into Java and Objective C/swift the last month or 2). And the other hours are spent doing homework. I don't really spend time doing social media or all that other meaningless stuff... aside from reading the news...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.