Hi 2 Everybody,

If you have any problems regarding accessing and seeting up Net or Internet Cafe ask me for setting any type of connection on Router.l

I hope that I can Guide you whatever little I know as Knowlege is vast and I am still a learner.

Expert in Setting n cope with any problems with BSNL Broadband.

Thanks
:) Jaidev
Sys Admin

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Hey Jaidev,
Welcome to the community!
So you're from Assam, India?

Is assam the place where the TEA farms are located?

Yes dear u r rgt..........i m frm that place.......... just all green

nice 2 hear frm u

bye

Which is the best Tea out there? Have you ever been in a tea processing company? I want to see how they process it?

Yes dear u r rgt..........i m frm that place.......... just all green

nice 2 hear frm u

bye

Please use full sentence English, this is part of forum rules.

First that Yes I have worked out there n thre is no brand 4 tea for the quality as here 4 best tea you have have to purchase it in losse and big compnies makes just fools mixing and giving out brands like Tajmahal , I think u have heard that...............

Anyway come here I will show u the entire tea processing unit if u feel like call me at <snip></snip>

Bye

First that Yes I have worked out there n thre is no brand 4 tea for the quality as here 4 best tea you have have to purchase it in losse and big compnies makes just fools mixing and giving out brands like Tajmahal , I think u have heard that...............

Anyway come here I will show u the entire tea processing unit if u feel like call me at <snip></snip>

Bye

Please use complete words in your posts. You not u. And not n.

Jaidev, dude please use complete words and sentence in your posts. Its a rule here, and you would not like if they ban you, neither i will like it. Yah.. i have heard that companies are the one who makes the brands and makes fool of the people by selling them at high price under brand name.

And, yes i will come there for sure. The phone number was snipped, that's fine. Anyway, enjoy your stay, buddy.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.