i have AnexGate firewall Version-i586
i forgot root password but i want recover this password.
please help ...

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

i have wireless router, i also lost my password , i need to get it back ,, i tried so many programs , but unfortunately, no one of them was effective.

please help me find any mean to get my password back .

thank you

i have AnexGate firewall Version-i586
i forgot root password but i want recover this password.
please help ...

Hi Shankar,
Your organization doesn't have support on that firmware ? To the best of my knowledge, AnexGate usually provides access to only the admin login of the web interface and never the root console. You have forgotten the admin password ?

what is firewall,how to configure in firewall settings,which is use firewall,
how to command apply, give a brief note

hi.. shankar.
try root/root

@hopeful man:

There is always an external way to reset your router's administration password to get access to the router. IF it is truly your router and you do not have malicious intents, then you should have easy access to the router itself. Google the router model you have and look up on how to reset it, it is usually a small pin hole, pressing it would typically only power cycle it, holding it down for a certain amount of time will reset to factory defaults, including the password.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.