I'm attempting to connect to my LinkSys Administration Interface as i have done many times in the past. http://192.168.1.1/.

However in all my browsers (netscape, opera, iexplore) it says page can not be found!? None of the browsers are going through a proxy.

I can ping the router successfully and my computer is assigned IP 192.168.1.100 and uses the gateway 192.168.1.1. I am connected to the internet just fine. However i can't connect to my router's web interface.

:mad:

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Ob3

Do a hard reset on the router, perhaps? Most Linksii have a small recessed reset button on them somewhere which, if pressed for 10 seconds or so, will clear the router out to its facory defaults.

it appears the ip address assigned to your system is not on the same subnet as the Linksys Router Web Interface. Alter it to something like 192.168.1.3/24 briefly so you can connect to the Linksys Router Web Interface

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.