Hey everyone, my name is Konrad Warzecha, I have been around for about 7 years working online with not much to show for. I have gotten really good at seo, marketing, video marketing and so on. I have finally decided to follow one proven method and also document it step by step so that I can both learn from everything that I am doing but also share my experiences with everyone else. My website is www.Konradicool.com and it would be awesome if you could have a look at it and let me know what you think and maybe give me suggestions and share your story too.
Anyways It is awesome to be part of such a great community and am looking forward to learning more and more from all you website experts
Regards
Konrad

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Hello and welcome.

Is it just moderators and Admins on DaniWeb or do other people hang out here as well :)

Over one million members hang out here :)

That's pretty cool. I have just checked out the forums and many people are banned and most of the content is pretty old. I was just wandering where can I find all the people to interact and learn from?
Regards
Konrad
p.s. Im guessing you are the owner of the forum, I like the design of it, seems very fresh :)

Many people are banned? We actually don't get a lot of spammers and such compared to many other forums nowadays.

Anytime you have a question about a topic, you can start a new discussion about it. You can click on 'Recently Updated Articles' in the footer toolbar to see discussions that have recently been posted to, or you can click on 'Recommended' to see articles that we think you'd be interested in based on your activity here.

Oh, I just noticed you're active in the Internet Marketing section ... yeah, we do tend to get a high signal to noise ratio in that category LOL.

Is it just moderators and Admins on DaniWeb or do other people hang out here as well :)

I am nobody, I visit and hang-out in this area once in a while. Welcome to Daniweb.

Looks like you spend a fair bit of time here anyways :) with more then 1000 posts. What do you do with yourself?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.