I'm new here and wanted to say hello to everyone. I've always been fascinated by computers and what they can do. I have used one to do Computer Aided Design for well over 30 years, am now hoping to learn how to use it to market my new website, and find out what the best technique is for building backlinks to it. I've already tried Article Marketing but can't quite seem to get the knack of it. Everything I've submitted so far has been rejected. Has anyone else had this happen to them? If Article Marketing isn't the answer, what else could I do to get ranked high with search engines?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi Greg!! Welcome to DaniWeb.

By article marketing, do you mean submitting guest posts to various blogs that include a link to your website? If so, your articles are being rejected because they are seen as spammy ... in other words, it's obvious to the editor / reviewer that the only purpose for the articles is so you can get the link to your site.

Hello greg, how are you doing I'm sohaib what are you doing here

Hi Greg,
I have been using article marketing to create impactful backlinks for my website. Being an experienced SEO copywriter and off page seo expert, well I would say that I have a good experience regrading this feild. If your articles are being consistently rejected then you should adopt following strategies;

1. Make sure that your articles are unique and free of any copied content (free of plagiarism).
  2. It should not be excessively stuffed with keywords.
  3. Adjust primary and secondary keywords in a natural way to enhance readability flow.
  4. Make sure that you are not surpassing the limit ratio of anchor texts i.e. as you know there is a limit for generic, branded, partial and naked url anchor texts. Learn more details about anchor text and their limited ratio from moz-com.
  5. Try to mitigate spaming score of your website, so other websites can agree to make your links get live on their website in a useful way.
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.