Hello,everyone.I came here because of some PC problems.Thank Daniweb very much.The most difficult thing is the PC's virus,I have tested many softs,but I don't think the result as they sayed. it let me in fear of everyday.In fact, I don't know why that "PCI" ask me install everyday,Is it truely PC's one of the parts? If you can help me, please get reward from here: <URL SNIPPED>
Thanks.

christina>you commented: welcome +9
arjunsasidharan commented: welcome +2

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Although I am still not really sure what you are trying to say, welcome to DaniWeb anyway :)

Hello,I'm sorry.My PC always display that "Find a new hardware:PCI simple communication apparatus",and display an icon on right corner,I do not understand if it's a virus.I'm sorry for my ignorance. Thank.

whoa nice one,welcome to daniweb see yah

First of All, a Warm Welcome to you!! :D
PCI --> Peripheral Connect Interface , its a slot in your motherboard of ur PC where various addon cards go in. Like the Sound Cards, LAN cards, etc etc.
And no its not a virus. Its a message telling you a New Hardware ( like may be a lancard, a soundcard ? etc ) has been added. And windows need to find a corresponding driver for it.

And everyone starts out with Ignorance, nothing to be sorry about. If u do not know it, well if you make an honest effort to know it then everything is fine.
Hope you have a nice stay!
Regards
MiniGWeek

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.