does anyone anywhere know a way to hack back into my Dell Windows xp computer, or know somewhere i cant find free help.
it would mean a lot thanks so much!

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Lusiphur

hack how exactly coz you haven't specified if it's locked by BIOS or by operating system?

hack how exactly coz you haven't specified if it's locked by BIOS or by operating system?

well i locked it as in i put a password on it, and it had been working fine until one day i turned on my computer, went to enter the password and it wouldnt work.. unless i forgot or what ever happened to it i have no idea. i was wondering if there was some way i could get in with out the password, or somehow go around it. thanks for your help
reply back :]

Have u tried what hugvu said when you go to the logon screen press CTRL+ALT+DEL enough times till u see a dialog box then type Administrator and leave the password blank and press enter

Have u tried what hugvu said when you go to the logon screen press CTRL+ALT+DEL enough times till u see a dialog box then type Administrator and leave the password blank and press enter

I assume you didn't notice that the thread you posted in was from December 2007? :twisted: Pretty sure by now they've found a solution to their locked PC hehe.

Edited by Lusiphur: n/a

I think its ok if they answer it..maybe somebody would need it.. :)

Right, except all they did was ask if the person followed advice that was given back in 2007 :P

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.