Hi All,

I'm thinking about starting my own website, but I would like some recommendations as to where to host it.

I'm want a host that supports ASP.NET but also PHP (attempting to learn both, so need somewhere to test). I want a reasonable amount of storage / banwidth as I also intend to use the site for a bit of file dumping.

I also want to be able to register the domain name with the same place, for ease of use.

My other problem is that of a small budget.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Grantmitch1

hello

i am harpreet from genisyl

we are into this business from last 8 years i mean web development we work on php and asp.net both. u can visit our profile at www.genisyl.com

u can provide your requirment on harpreet.corporate@gmail.com and also let us know your budget.

i would love to do yoour project as we dont bother much for money we want long lasting relations with customers

thanx

My recommendation is to use heart internet

HeartInternet.com

They offer a free hosting service which is fantastic and there basic service which is very classy.

I Would recommend them above any other - They are cheap, reliable and excellent resources.

They will also give you £20 google adwords voucher too which allows you to purchase advertising from google. (with paid subcription)

www.Meermajik.co.uk

That is excellent for web hosting.
They offer everything and more.

If you go to meermajik.co.uk you can get a quote - when you go there tell them my name (grant)

Meermajik offer cheap and reliable services.
They offer excellent packages at around £2.50 a month with great amounts of webspace and services and databases.

There domains for .uk are £5 for two years - thats great price (and includes vat) (thats one of the best prices on the internet)

http://www.meermajik.co.uk/

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.