Greetings Everyone::

We are offering some free gmail invites at http://www.ewebtalk.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=279&hl= if you are interested register and request one and you will receive it for free :)

nice! now many people are setting up forums about gmail invites! by the way, your site is down and my browser could not find your page ;) sry dude

not to mention that Google has already taken action against people selling GMail invites so mentioning they're free as a marketing trick is to say the least shady...

"pay $50 to get free advise" kind of shady :)

not to mention that Google has already taken action against people selling GMail invites so mentioning they're free as a marketing trick is to say the least shady...

"pay $50 to get free advise" kind of shady :)

Not to mention that this can be considered spam, and grounds for banning from our forum...

If any one need's a gmail account please PM me.

my gmail account invites aren't working. They're not links anymore just text on the page

I've got 5 gmail invites that I'm perfectly happy to give away here... I will send one each to the first 5 people who are willing to help me out in turn by completing a freeipods referral at my web address posted here.

I am more than glad to help you out, but I am a poor college student who would really like to have some music. You help me, and I'd be delighted to help you. You just need to sign up by following my link and then complete one of the affiliate service offers. (If you have a credit card, I recommend the Trimlife Trio - it's just $5.95 and you can cancel immediately, since I get the referral credit immediately.) Otherwise if you don't want to pay, there are various other offers that simply require keeping your free trial subscription active for a set amount of time.

I've only got 5 invites, and the first 5 who help me win my own prized ipod are the ones who will in turn receive their own prized gmail account.

Good luck, and here's that link again. Make sure you use this exact link; otherwise I might not receive credit for your contribution.

[Referral link removed by moderator as per DaniWeb policy]

please dont request them, we barly look in this one thread. People like me offer them, in order to recieve a gift from us, you should be willing to PM us or find some way of contacting us.

PM with your email if you want an invite.

Hi everyone I am the owner of http://sharpcreativity.com

And i am announcing that i still have 12 g-mail invites left. Whoever wants n e just PM AND reply with ur e-mail so that i invite you!

And please dont forget to check out my site! I am trying to build a community on the programming language c#. Hope to see you guys there soon!

Yeah me too .. i have more 6 GMail invitations left! .. Just PM paaallls :cool: ..

It appears to be really complicated to catch one of theses test gmail accounts. Of course all the above offered links have been used....

´;-(

that is really too bad!

Anyone has some left?

Greets

D.

By the way ... this might not really belong into this very thread .... but how do I get a better reputation? Is this something automatic - coming with a higher number of posts?

D.

Well I have 6 if somebody wants them... pm me your email.

dale

Hi

Can u please send me a invitation for joining G mail

Andy

I have one g-mail invite left. You can e-mail me at darkomen123@gmail.com to get it. I am giving it away to whoever requests it first.

i have some gmail invites, just send me a private message with your e-mail address I will be sure to send the first 3 peeps to message me with an invite

Coolness!

I have 3 to give away to the first 3 people to email nzboards@gmail.com.

:)

Got 3 at my disposal.

Anyone interested...just get in touch :cheesy:

I have one invite to offer. Just e-mail me at darkomen123@gmail.com to get it. I will give it to the first person who sends me an e-mail.

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum but if anyone has anymore of these Gmail accounts to offer I would love :mrgreen: to have one.

TIA

Crash

I have 6 gmail invites for the taking. Email me: me@jjdavis

Jerry J. Davis
jjdavis.net

Wow! Are we looking at a surplus of Gmail invites?

I've got 6 more, alc6379@gmail.com :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.