Hello, everyone...

I just want to ask if someone here knows to where I can download msdn 2005 library so that it will me easy in creating an application..

I hope you could help me with one because mostly of the msdn for download, I search is all about msdn 2008. What I want is msdn 2005...

YOUR HELP IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED...

jwenting commented: pirate -3

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

moved because this isn't a VB.NET question.

you should have deleted it as this is a request for pirated software which is a clear violation of the TOS as well as an incitement for peope to commit a crime (or help OP commit a crime which in itself is a crime in many places).

you should have deleted it as this is a request for pirated software which is a clear violation of the TOS as well as an incitement for peope to commit a crime (or help OP commit a crime which in itself is a crime in many places).

No its not. msdn can be downloaded for free from Microsoft. He just wants to know where to get the 2005 version instead of 2008 that is currently available at M$, or at least it used to be. I think all he wants is the help files which are also distributed free with some other compilers, such as Dev-C++.

:D

commented: Was there a point to awakening an old thread? -7
commented: what was so funny ? -7

:D

Was there a point to awakening an old thread?

please give me a link of MSDN 2005

As jbennet said a year ago when this thread was resurrected then:

Was there a point to awakening an old thread?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.