Hey,

I'm not exactly the most computer savvy person in the world and I thought to take it upon myself to try to learn a bit more about programming. I want to write a program that would allow from someone to dial a number from their computer which would then use a Bluetooth connection to dial the number on a Bluetooth phone and transmit the call back to the computer so that one would be able to talk through a headset connected to the computer.

I know this may sound ridiculous, if I want to be hands free I can just get a Bluetooth headset and bypass doing it through the computer, but it just something I think would be cool to have.

I looked online and couldn’t find any programs like what I’m describing, however it could be that I didn’t look hard enough and that there are programs out there.

Any suggestions on where I should start? What language I should use to write the software?

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Thanks for the link with the search results, however I’m kinda stuck on writing my own. Any ideas where I should start? i read somewhere that python is the preferred language for writing Bluetooth software but I don’t know much about how to write it or what program I should use to compile the code.

thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.