Dear Sir, I find your capability to handle the situation to be entirely insufficient and I have therefore taken proactive measures to rectify matters to my personal tastes, exercised posthaste and with extreme prejudice. Best Regards.

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

What the hell are you talking about :S

Someone needs to explain their intentions better

^ that would take the fun out of it.

Maybe for you, but I think you have confused everyone (Or was that the intention?)

for some reason, im really tempted to PM you ins Deutsche.

Well, that would be an interesting test of my failed german GCSE;)

I think he was trying to ask everyone here to go 'teabagging' with him tomorrow.

Sorry but I could (not) resist even if I (did not) wanted to.

you know how some threads seem like a good idea late at night

... then later on in the light of day, they just seem kind of fail?

do ya?

or are you just smiling and nodding?

commented: /me smiles and nods. +18

Smiling and nodding and backing slowly out the door.

Dear Sir, I find your capability to handle the situation to be entirely insufficient and I have therefore taken proactive measures to rectify matters to my personal tastes, exercised posthaste and with extreme prejudice. Best Regards.

Is that a HR letter or a simple memo? Each first letter on each line hides a (inimical) subliminal message :)

not so much. mostly, i think, it's just this dude.

but i like the way you think

aha. interesting. but even at that resolution, i dont get it. I get either Dhe or Dit. maybe due to using Firefox.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.