when i display my profile, i see that i have 6 referals. how do i see those names?

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

You get PMs from Happygeek. Although honestly I have never heard of those people who mentioned me as a referral, at least I don't recognize their user names.

You get PMs from Happygeek. Although honestly I have never heard of those people who mentioned me as a referral, at least I don't recognize their user names.

i didnt get the email either, also if i forget those names, there is no way to see them again?

Do you have PMs turned off in your control panel?

I don't know if there is a way to get them again or not.

Do you have PMs turned off in your control panel?

I don't know if there is a way to get them again or not.

i have PM enabled, i want to be able to see those referrals by clicking some links in my profile, better to referrals text it self.

I don't think you will be able to do that. AFAIK the referrals are part of the signup process, which is not public information.

I don't think you will be able to do that. AFAIK the referrals are part of the signup process, which is not public information.

that is sad, then remove that referral section from the profile page as well.

i have PM enabled, i want to be able to see those referrals by clicking some links in my profile, better to referrals text it self.

You can. Go to your Member Certificate . You will see

Members You've Referred
When users find DaniWeb through your member certificate, they are added to your list of member referrals when they join our community.

at the bottom of the page.

commented: useful info +3
commented: I didn't know that -- thanks :) +36

You can. Go to your Member Certificate . You will see
at the bottom of the page.

thank you so much, i have been wondering this for a long while.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.