Dani webs is huge, lol. Theres ike 20 new members daily.

Hehe, Sphyenx. Over 100 new members daily, actually ;)

how many of them actually stay active?

I try to stay active. Grapefruit in the morning, a little walk at lunch...

I HAVE BEEN INTO COMPUTERS SINCE THE TAPE RECORDER ERA. MY FIRST COMPUTER WAS TANDY TRS80. I SOLDERED AN EXTRA 16 MEG MEMORY CHIP IN AND FELT LIKE THE CHAMP OF THE WORLD. I ENJOY ADVENTURE GAMES AND PUZZLE GAMES OF ANY TYPE.I LIKE HELPING OUT ANYONE I MEET WITH THEIR COMPUTER PROBLEMS. I HAVE ULTIMATE PATIENCE WITH THESE METAL BOXES OF FRUSTATION.HAHAHAHAHA. I LOOK FOWARD TO READING AND POSTING WITH OTHER COMPUTER FANATICS. MANY THANKS AND SWEET DREAMS. THE TWISTEDQUILL

I try to stay active. Grapefruit in the morning, a little walk at lunch...

:P lmao, are you regular?

I'm trying to post a new thread in Site Reviews but I can't. Also, does anyone know of a site primarily set up to review the content of websites?

hi there welcome to all newcomers. u made the right choice. dnt worry even i am anew member here and anybody having any doubts or question just post it right upon the daniweb

best of luck
man learns from mistakes and thus matures

I HAVE BEEN INTO COMPUTERS SINCE THE TAPE RECORDER ERA. MY FIRST COMPUTER WAS TANDY TRS80. I SOLDERED AN EXTRA 16 MEG MEMORY CHIP IN AND FELT LIKE THE CHAMP OF THE WORLD. I ENJOY ADVENTURE GAMES AND PUZZLE GAMES OF ANY TYPE.I LIKE HELPING OUT ANYONE I MEET WITH THEIR COMPUTER PROBLEMS. I HAVE ULTIMATE PATIENCE WITH THESE METAL BOXES OF FRUSTATION.HAHAHAHAHA. I LOOK FOWARD TO READING AND POSTING WITH OTHER COMPUTER FANATICS. MANY THANKS AND SWEET DREAMS. THE TWISTEDQUILL

and in all that time, you never figured out the "Caps Lock" key? (Just joking, don't take offense.)

oh yeah. well it happens sometimes

I'm trying to post a new thread in Site Reviews but I can't. Also, does anyone know of a site primarily set up to review the content of websites?

We require a ten post minimum before you can post in the Site Reviews forum :)

Null pointer Assignement In C -Lang Detail with example

Im here! but it's late & im sleepy~~zzzzzz more later~~~~_/)~~~~

thezukiman here...new to the forum as of tonight...did a google search to a problem i'm having here at work and found an hit. Saw that this was a pretty cool forum and signed up...look forward to learning and sharing what I know...

been foolin with pc's for 24 years now...certified network engineer...if I can help anybody I will certainly try!

love my Suzuki Intruder Motorcycle that I bought this summer...thus the screen name!

Married with 4 great kids...

love the outdoors and adventurous sports!

Rappelling Instructor! Scuba etc!

Welcome everyone! :) Thanks for joining ... and please remember, direct all questions to the appropriate forum :) Thanks!

yup ya a big warm welcome to each and every member signing up umm well ...... quite frequently

Hello from Arizona!

I just wanted to say "Hello" before I started picking everyone's brain.:)

--Jeffrey Blackwell

Hi everyone I'm Hairdos77 I'm new to this forum, Happy Holidays to all.
I enjoy learning all I can from other peoples experiences in which I do from forums like this one, but at times I would like to be able to ask my own question for help. Hair is my first line of business right now but computers are my passion. I hope santa is good to you! Merry Christmas

Hellow I am doing M.C.A
and keen to know c Language

G'day folks,

next i oughta wrestle a snake and a crocodile and then say "Crikey!" But he's from Queensland and I am in Tasmania so i wont.

Tom

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO PUT PROGRAM FILES (THAT YOU CAN CLICK ON) IN AIM PROFILES? NE IDEAS.....LET ME KNOW @ CWAL07@YAHOO.COM
THANKS

does Anyone Know How To Put Program Files/applications (that You Can Click On) In Aim Profiles?

Hello from the cornfield! My names Ana and I live in a small town in Iowa. I dont know a whole lot about the "inners" of the computer but Im pretty good with it in general. For about 50 hours a week I am committed to making refridgerators for you and yours. Dani you have an great site! See ya around :D

If you can respond to this thread, you can post your own question! The same way you clicked the post reply button while visiting a thread, go up one level, visit a forum, and click the new thread button :)

this site seems to hav changed a lot from the last time i visited ..may be 2 months back...!!!......i cant find the the 'new thread' tab anywhere :?:

hello every one i hope all is well
thanks for letting me be a part of this great site

this site seems to hav changed a lot from the last time i visited ..may be 2 months back...!!!......i cant find the the 'new thread' tab anywhere :?:

A recent change that we made was to subdivide forums. i.e. the hardware forum is now broken down into subforums ... you must enter one of ths subforums to find the new thread button.

If you're still having problems, please PM or e-mail me or one of the moderators and we'll help you out.

Hi just looking for some help on basic computer probs that I am having:))

howdy all,new to this forum & just trying to learn bout these computers.
just a little about myself.... im a vietnam vet 66-68 @ khe sahn (nam)
i also work for the DEA ,but promise ill always be off duty while visiting this forum.....lol lol
guess thats about it. hope to learn a lot from you guys ......thanks & i always say STAY SAFE after all my posts

Hi everyone. I am Brandon, I run about 30 websites currently and am looking to get some help filling out my directory:

http://www.chunkypig.com/directory

Feel free to add your sites, the link back is not required, just put "dani" in the box it asks for your link back. However if you would like to link back I would be. VERY HAPPY!

Anyone who would like to trade with my home page (PR5) under :"Recommended Sites" just e-mail me.

Nice to meet everyone

Hiya everyone! ive been posting for about a week (i think...) and just been getting used to using the site - thought i should say hello! My name's Chris and im a uni student studying Engineering, currently in my First year :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.