My motivation is to be a part of the community trying to learn something new. I am from the embedded world, knowing not so much about OOP, www, scripts e.t.c.
:cool:
Teddy

Teddy,

Daniweb is a great site to answer any questions you have =)

I know very little but am learning alot.

Keep checking and cruising the site, very informative and enlighting contacts.

Enjoy yourself from your fellow newbie,

Mary SW

My motivation is to be a part of the community trying to learn something new. I am from the embedded world, knowing not so much about OOP, www, scripts e.t.c.
:cool:
Teddy

heres a start ted, http://www.w3schools.com/site/site_www.asp
much luck! (=. Any Q's im here.

Hi , my name is Jacob (last name) I'm 15 1/2 and where I live (ohio) I can get my temps yeah!!!!!! I like computers spend all my life in front of mine when I'm not in school ahhhhhhh school sucks!!!! but i'll live I hope. but thats my life.

hello everyone

its ayush

i just wanted to know how can i get paid projects on wwwdaniweb.com on java

Hello! My name is David, browsing during uni work avoidance periods, gonna post about a problem with my external hard drive somewhere.

Hello Everyone,
My name is countolaf and I just happened to stumble on this this site through google after looking for a tutorial on data types. I found it to be very helpful. I'm not exceptionally fluent in c++ so forgive whenever I say something that doesn't make sense. I am a Senior at Jacksonville State University in Jacksonville, AL, where I am a computer science minor. My major is Geography with a concentration in Geographic Information Systems(GIS). I guess many are wondering, why the heck am I a Geography major? Well, I just like Geography and I love GIS. Anyways, don't want to wear out my welcome by talking too much. Just wanted to say hey!

Hi Everybody!

Brand new to this site, and happy to be here.
I have some problems with some Thinkpads, 600 Laptops; all four reporting the same error codes in BIOs.
Going to look them up and then see if anyone has any ideas. Maybe some more coffee first....

Good morning to all everywhere!

TT

Hi, I'm Bill, I am new to this forum and need to ask a few technical questions about my pc but my first problem is I can't find the "New Thread" button!!! I know it's probably obvious but I just can't see it :)

hello
i am desperate for help. i had a young friend who took care of my computer, but he is back in texas. we tried the remote thing, but my computer is so slow he couldn't, or rather didn't have the time to do it. so that's where i am at. i want to delete and start over completely, i have xp. thanks

:cheesy: Hey, everypeoples! I'm Brennen, and I'm the new guy. Nice to meet you all. I live in San Jose, CA, I'm 19, and I'm proud to be a geek/nerd/dork/whatever.

Hi everyone!
This forum is just what I was looking for :mrgreen: !
I'm studying computer sience at University in Ljubljana. I can't get off my comp :p for hours, and have some little knowlege in programing (Java, C, DHTML).Looking forward to learn PHP, Perl & everything!! :eek:

Dani excelent job here!!! :cool:
This community will soon reach N numbers of members! :mrgreen:
(community=++member);

Hey there forum lurkers - all you people who are browsing the site but still haven't taken a minute to sign up. I just thought it would be a nice idea to welcome you all to the forums. Why not drop us a line and say howdy here? Heck, you don't even need to register to reply to threads here in the Geek's Lounge forum! Go ahead, introduce yourself ;)

Hi, I'm new and hope to get help for my problem.

Greetings.

I'm a PHP programming, being forced into a .NET world.

Hello all

Im an Air Force guy trying to get into programming, you see me around.

I want to know If somebody could helpme how to make a program in visual c++ 6 that control the mouse of the other computers in my network and control desktop.
I am computer teacher in elementary school an I need to help my students

Hello, I'm really new here. My name's Dan.

Yesterday I found that www.daniweb.com existed and today I would like to post some questions.

I'm a university student in Padua, Italy and I'm trying to find out more about computers. I searched google for an answer to my today-problem and he said:' look these guys have the answer. Thery're #1!'

have a nice day !!

Hello there! I'm a newbie here.. ;) Is there anyone who can help me register in gmail??? Pls invite me.. pls pls :confused:

Hello there! I'm a newbie here.. ;) Is there anyone who can help me register in gmail??? Pls invite me.. pls pls :confused:

Hi there, I'm also new here :)
Anyway, you should go to this thread for Gmail invites .. I just noticed it myself. Hopefully someone will put somethere.

http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/showthread.php?t=10502

And once I get myself properly oriented here I'll post some of my own :)

Ciao for now.

If you can respond to this thread, you can post your own question! The same way you clicked the post reply button while visiting a thread, go up one level, visit a forum, and click the new thread button :)

Well hi there! I've never, ever in my whole life tried this posting business, so maybe it's time to try. Just a closet geek when I'm not teaching....

Will here...beginner grunt...I think with all the stuff I need to learn I'm gonna be coming here for a looooooong time.
This site rocks :cool:

Hi, I new to the whole forum and live chat thing, so please be patient with me.
I need help. My friend sent me a viJournal entry from 1986 and it is encryted so I can't read it. Does anyone know how I need to open it. I have tried Word several ways. HELP thanks. JO

Well hi there! I've never, ever in my whole life tried this posting business, so maybe it's time to try. Just a closet geek when I'm not teaching....

hi right back at ya, you aren't alone, i am new to all this too. good luck
steph

i really need to find out how to delete everything and start over. can anyone help me?

Hello,

This is a British Guy want to sell lot of text links on internet.

Thank you

Hi everyone,
This seems like a friendly place.
I'm new to Posting to forums and the like,and to linux also.
I came here , like most others, looking for help, but having read several posts here, I hope this experience turns into a little more then that.
I love learning and knowing how things work, and sharing that knowledge.
Most of my computer experience has been point and klick. I built this machine I'm using now, loaded the software, (Fedora core 3) now I want to know how it works!
I found a tutorial, from Linux Command. Org, "Learn The Shell", that seems to be great. If I have enough brain cells left I will learn some about how it thinks.
OK... A little about myself, I used to be pretty bright, but with the right combination of time , chemicals,and sudden encounters with solid objects,I am completly cured of that.
When I find the right thread I will post the Question that brought me here.
Danny
"Of all the things i've lost in my life I miss my mind the most":)

Hello everyone,

I'm a 1st timer here. I came across this site while researching mortgage bailout lenders. Go figure. I noticed a post by another mortgage pro and decided to give it a shot. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Be talking with you,

dagwood357

Hiya

I'm Nell, 42 years old, married with 2 kids. I live in Warwickshire in England. I'm 5'2" tall on a good day, have greying brown hair and green eyes.

I'm a secretary in the local hospital although I'd like to be a gardener but that doesn't pay enough.

Glad to be on board.

Hi newbies here.. two of us one name.. Rob or Dan.. This is now Dan as Rob is the shy one.
I have been doing webpages etc for years (before you could post pics) and now all this PHP and stuff is getting my head hurtin.. so, here i am looking to learn and also looking for help, so..
That's me! The NOT shy one! :)

Dan

I just found DaniWeb while looking for something else. I really like the forum format. My name is John. I have been a software developer for over 20 years and I am currently creating .Net based web portals. I have been involved in the DotNetNuke community for almost two years and I would suggest that anyone involved in delivering real database-wrapped web portals should go visit our group site at http://www.dotnetnuke.com.

If you would like to see what I do, visit my site at http://newtrendsoftware.net, because I will certainly be visiting a few of your sites.

Thanks,

John

Hey Dani -

Awesome website! Thanx for ALL your computer help no matter how silly the problem is. You are my PC shrink!

*Remember that face!

Monica

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.