This is un-official games discussion thread created since I didn't found any thread that discuss about games here...

You can discuss about anything that related about games here such as Reviews, Your expression, Rating, Cheats, Walkthrough, Spoilers, Console, New Release etc.

Please be aware that some members don't like spoilers very much so when you want to post a spoiler, make sure you put spoiler tag whenever possible if available.

Happy posting ^^

wenbnet commented: Nice n Thanks dear....... +0
jingda commented: Awesome thread:) +0

Recommended Answers

All 52 Replies

So, who plays Crysis2 multiplayer?

commented: Me! +0

Anyone here play E.Y.E? It is a really bizarre shooter that does not let you know what it real and/or a dream. Outcomes change - sometimes, someone 'mysterious'ly appears to tell you something about it maybe a dream.

Does anyone play DotA? What are your favourite heroes and item builds?

I Love To Play Solitaire

I do play DoTA once in a while but always got owned a lot when against really tough player... My favourite hero is Yurnero and item build is Battle Fury.

And... anyone here play any good MMO like Ragnarok etc.? I want to try other MMO to play other than Cosmic Break that I play a lot...

So, who plays Crysis2 multiplayer?

Me! Man that game is beautiful, I bet BF3 will only be slightly prettier. Come to think of it I need some more RAM too.

Other than that I have a small selection of Steam games, and I mainly play Counter-Strike: Source Beta. I would play Americas Army 3 more often but the game is just so terrible it barely runs on my system.

Does anyone play DotA? What are your favourite heroes and item builds?

Dota is awesome. My favourite hero is Rikimaru:) Anyone play Left for Dead?

Me! Man that game is beautiful, I bet BF3 will only be slightly prettier. Come to think of it I need some more RAM too.

Other than that I have a small selection of Steam games, and I mainly play Counter-Strike: Source Beta. I would play Americas Army 3 more often but the game is just so terrible it barely runs on my system.

Whats this like online in comparison to how BF looks ? is it fast paced, amount of people playing and what match making is like ?

I'm investing in Gears3 when it comes out and cant wait for BF3, thats me becoming a recluse for the winter, the better half will NOT be happy.

I am a dota player, i love it, i want to master it, but the problem is we don't have a pc at home. Instead we use our pc for business purposes? Where can i find a book preferably that i can read about the heroes and the items.

Whats this like online in comparison to how BF looks ? is it fast paced, amount of people playing and what match making is like ?

I'm investing in Gears3 when it comes out and cant wait for BF3, thats me becoming a recluse for the winter, the better half will NOT be happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6h7Ley8CwE
It's the same as the first Crysis was, the video/pix don't do it justice.

Me and my two roomates rock the shit out of DotA! We usually win too because other people have to type to talk to their team and we can just talk to eachother :P

It's pretty much the only game I play though...too much work to do!

And... anyone here play any good MMO like Ragnarok etc.?

I used to play Ragnarok a long time back but botters/harvesters/powerlevellers have ruined the game IMO. Plus the community isn't *that* great (I'm talking about iRO here).

I started playing EQ2 a few months back and am finding it pretty good. :-)

I'm playing League of Legends for a couple of years now while waiting for Diablo 3 to release. It's an awesome free to play MOBA game that i think is better than dota(at least a lot more prettier, and the gameplay/community is a lot more forgiving of not being pro). Left Ragnarok a long time back because of the same reasons as those above.

Actually never even play Ragnarok before. I use Ragnarok as example because of it's popularity before as MMORPG.

I have played MapleStory, Dragonica and Cosmic Break which most of it were hosted in Asia. I can't play other MMO's since my netbook couldn't handle that much requirement..

Who here plays/ed The Witcher 2?

Anyone play Counter Strike: Source Beta ? PM me and I can add you on steam.

I started playing EQ2 a few months back and am finding it pretty good. :-)

Ever quest 2 seems like a nice game. @ Sos, what version are you playing?

i like to play Roadrash

> Ever quest 2 seems like a nice game. @ Sos, what version are you playing?

I'm playing the F2P version (free to play) also known as EQ2 Extended. You can get a streaming download client from this page: http://www.everquest2.com/free_to_play

The initial subscription level for each new member is by default "bronze" which doesn't require you to pay anything upfront but has a few limitations. For a one time $10 payment, you are upgraded to silver which is a good enough compromise if you are not into monthly payment for games.

Please help to remember the name of the game to me.
one game is there in which the the police searches his friends in one haunted place where he kills dead enemies(not half life),he moves forward killing enemies one step, lastly he fight the main person who can be change in spider and also in flying bird.

i m not remembering this game, can any one help.

I used to play Counter Strike Condition Zero. I playted it for about 3-4 years and I had been running Game Servers and its Clan website (still managing) (http://www.clan-icsl.com/).

Then I left it because it is an addicted game and my brother has got addicted of it which is really bad :S

@wenbnet the only game I could think of is House of The Dead.

commented: Thank you dear... +0

anyone here into Minecraft. The java based building game?

I'm a avid player of shooters so i googled e.y.e Absolutly nothing mentions this game.

I'm a avid player of shooters so i googled e.y.e Absolutly nothing mentions this game.

It is available on Steam. Also google for Divine Cybermancy. the 'Y' E.Y.E. is actually Ψ.

It is really effing hot - you get to hack computers, looters, bank machines.... and you can use 'powers' to gib your enemies, you can betray everyone from your commander, your mentor, to your guild... and when you die, it might never have happened, it might have been a dream....

If you hack one of the looters you can force him to kill his buddies; and he really hates doing it, you can see the struggle in his eyes (yeah, so it does get a little creepy at times).

Anyone have play multi-series games like this Another Century Episode. It's consist of several anime mecha-related series like Code Geass, Gundam variety, Full Metal Panic! and more...

Latest on would be ACE:R for PS3 and ACE: Portable for PSP

Reviews weren't so good but worth playing for avid mecha lovers...
- Review 1
- Review 2

What categories of game do you guys usually play. First person shooter, racing, role playing or what? I am interested to know to see if anyone here share the same interest as me:)

jinga - as stated earlier, I play shooters on my box and turn-based on my laptop because that is all it can handle. I keep the laptop in the living room so my wife and I can be social.

I also play PBeMs like Olympia and Destiny2

What categories of game do you guys usually play. First person shooter, racing, role playing or what?

Never liked racing games (well, except for Road Rash). I've had my share of action, RPG and strategy games ranging from Diablo, Age of Empires, Half Life etc.

I'm recently more into RPG stuff (Oh Diablo 3, where art thou!), more specifically MMO's. :-)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.