Hello there!

I am interested in studying Computer Science in England but it's like I am "in the middle of nowhere". I went through the UCAS web site and checked every simple CS University. I was mainly checking their courses so I avoid subjects I don't really like (telecommunications, graphics, etc.).

The problem is I can only apply to 6 and my list has about 19 right now. I got some opinions from friends and other students but still I find it really hard to get down to only 6. So, here I am, asking you for help! :)

Some things about me that you may help you give your suggestions: I am really ambitious and ready to work hard. I don't care about student life (in terms of weather, night clubs, etc). I would love to be involved in research AND in the "software vs hardware" I am with the software (meaning I prefer being a programmer than a technician).

Another problem is my marks. Greek system (I come from Greece, forgot to mention) is strange and I don't know what the equations are. I got around 19 in Software Engineering, 16 in Maths & 17 in Physics (don't know if English Universities require any other subjects too).

So, anyone out there with any suggestions?

Thank you in advance,

11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jbennet
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.