I have a nice web site and some cool computer gear!

*I rhyme for PR people.

kidding. Hello Dani-Webbers! I do mostly software, so I'll probably have more questions than answers, but I promise to make up for it in bad jokes. Wait, I have a hardware question already... how do I get this darn keybored to stop mispeeling werds whiel I'm tyoping?

Contributors
Replies
Views
13 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Matrix28

how do I get this darn keybored to stop mispeeling werds whiel I'm tyoping?

Replace the user.

:cool:

Replace the user.

:cool:

ahhh, so my technical issue with my computer is I.B.T.K.A.T.C.? To imagine all this time I thought it was a bad serial connection to my giga-stop-fiber-port.

In
Between
The
Keyboard
And
The
Chair

It is a nice way to maintain the geek talk that users don't understand anyways, and make fun of them without them even knowing... if you are into that sort of thing.

Attachments EdBurns.jpg 5.58 KB

In
Between
The
Keyboard
And
The
Chair

It is a nice way to maintain the geek talk that users don't understand anyways, and make fun of them without them even knowing... if you are into that sort of thing.

So you're an I.B.M.?

is tihs a vian attpemt at provnig that yuo can esaily reocngise wrods if tehy sitll hvae teh same chacarters reniaming? :)

I always "Type as if you have been drinking". It's my thang. Poor speeling gets me chkcs. lol asl ralmao w00t ub3r

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.