I have a nice web site and some cool computer gear!

*I rhyme for PR people.

kidding. Hello Dani-Webbers! I do mostly software, so I'll probably have more questions than answers, but I promise to make up for it in bad jokes. Wait, I have a hardware question already... how do I get this darn keybored to stop mispeeling werds whiel I'm tyoping?

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

how do I get this darn keybored to stop mispeeling werds whiel I'm tyoping?

Replace the user.

:cool:

Replace the user.

:cool:

ahhh, so my technical issue with my computer is I.B.T.K.A.T.C.? To imagine all this time I thought it was a bad serial connection to my giga-stop-fiber-port.

IBTKATC? What does that stand for? (Welcome aboard, btw)

Hellooo,

I'll take a stab:

I Broke The Keyboard At The Computer? :)

In
Between
The
Keyboard
And
The
Chair

It is a nice way to maintain the geek talk that users don't understand anyways, and make fun of them without them even knowing... if you are into that sort of thing.

In
Between
The
Keyboard
And
The
Chair

It is a nice way to maintain the geek talk that users don't understand anyways, and make fun of them without them even knowing... if you are into that sort of thing.

So you're an I.B.M.?

jujing by my speeling, yes I am teh

idioit
behnid the
montior

is tihs a vian attpemt at provnig that yuo can esaily reocngise wrods if tehy sitll hvae teh same chacarters reniaming? :)

So is this the "Type as if you have been drinking" thread? :D

I always "Type as if you have been drinking". It's my thang. Poor speeling gets me chkcs. lol asl ralmao w00t ub3r

Welcome, hope you enjoy it here.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.