I use 'Mozilla Fire Fox' web browser andhave alot of problems with it, java script been one of the problems...even though i have java enabled it just wont show! can anyone suggest a browser that works with java and is pretty fast at loading pages (except 'Opra' too much to do lol)

thanks, Lee

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Well firefox 0.8 is my fav... haven't had troubles with it. I would try netscape if I were you, they use some mozilla source code but you should give it a go and see what happens. Opera is very bad, I highly dislike it. Otherwise it's IE for you buddy!

hhmmmmmmmmm...........

A web browser which works with web pages...................

I know! :idea:

Internet Explorer!

:D

I.E6 is by far the worst web browser available :rolleyes:

people make sites mainly just to work with IE6 without any regard for other browser users!

maybe theres a good browser you can buy? :confused:

This is the 'Lounge', xxplosive.

Chill out a tad eh?

:D

Tech questions should really go in the Tech sections, I'd reckon. I was being 'tongue-in-cheek' in here ;)

Ok so can some one solve the copy and paste issue with firefox?

Especially when trying to copy and past text into the WYSIWYG editor?

I managed to get it to work once then it stopped working again. I tried the work around.

So eventually it really annoyed me and I switched back to IE. I really miss the tabbed browsing.

Ok so can some one solve the copy and paste issue with firefox?

Especially when trying to copy and past text into the WYSIWYG editor?

I managed to get it to work once then it stopped working again. I tried the work around.

So eventually it really annoyed me and I switched back to IE. I really miss the tabbed browsing.

Get a more recent nightly build of Firefox.

It's just about to hit .9 or 1.0 though, so we're in for a bumpy ride.

Use Mozilla, it is open source or Ie 5.5

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.