hi,

Do anyone knows of specific site(s) showing a list of popular internet marketing blogs/forum with their respective feeds (RSS, Atom or from Feedburner) . otherwise, please suggest some search tips or query parameters, or meta search engines i could use to find exaclty what i'm looking for, given that i'm not an avid searcher.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

if you're familiar with their site navigation, could you tell me exactly how to get to these rss feeds to subscribe to. are these categorized as internet marketing blogs or forums or under another title

if you're familiar with their site navigation, could you tell me exactly how to get to these rss feeds to subscribe to.

Depends what kind of browser you're using. Some browsers don't even have RSS capability, so then RSS is practically useless. Browsers like Firefox often have an icon on the far right part of the address bar, which allows you to read the RSS feed. And many sites simply have RSS feeds as links.

are these categorized as internet marketing blogs or forums or under another title

Digg and Slashdot may not be exactly what you're looking for. They're basically categorized as community-powered news sites, so it's a kind of marketing site in the sense that you can submit articles you've written to the sites.

On a side note, DaniWeb happens to contain some webmaster forums, including link exchanges, advertising and other marketing for your sites.

[edit]Here's a link to Digg's RSS page:
http://www.digg.com/about-rss
[/edit]

i was not saying digg's own rss feeds but marketing forum/blog feeds (with site and feed url listed) in digg's articles or anywwhere within digg or any other site that you think i can find these feeds listed in one place for convenience.

Hi pals,

Just a quick hello to everyone,
This is alda all from United states.
I've been reading on this forum for a few weeks before registering
and it seems quite a professional forum. Good to see you are strict about "biz-ops" etc.Here i want to make you know that
you don’t need MBA to make six figures from home. Three step money making formula revealed.

Cheer"s

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.