Iam Gopi Kumaran,MCA 2004 passed out from chennai.I have done 4 years course in Aptech too.Iam working in BPO for past 3 years.Now Iam planning to move to IT.Iam confused in selecting the course to do.My current CTC is 2.5L.The reasons for switchover to IT is to get more package and there is no stability in BPO.In my 3 years experience,I handled j2ee,.Net,VB team.But i dont know programming in j2ee,.net.First I enquired about SAP,they said I can do ABAP for 13K and some centers provide exp certificate also.
My question is which one should I select j2ee,.net and SAP ABAP.Whatever I join,I should double my sal and the choice should help me in going abroad?Please suggest me,throw your advices.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Friend.... according to me .NET is 80 per cent and SAP 20 per cent... If want... consider my opinion

Friend.... according to me .NET is 80 per cent and SAP 20 per cent... If want... consider my opinion

And do you actually have any basis for that outside your imagination?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.