A quality link is:

1) On topic (The page linking to your page is about the same main topic)
2) Ranked well for the keyphrase you are after (In the top 1,000)
3) Contains the keywords you wish to rank well for
4) Has high PR (PR 4 or higher)

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

A quality link is one worth offering your Internet visitor for perusal.

Well I have built many links to my website <plug snipped> but the problem is only just 4 quality back links i have now even though i have followed the above points you have suggested in this post, please help me with some strong suggestion.

Keith Bolt

Well I have built many links to my website SalesOnlineWorld - Search Marketing Solutions but the problem is only just 4 quality back links i have now even though i have followed the above points you have suggested in this post, please help me with some strong suggestion.

Keith Bolt

Every link has its worth and contribute towards your PR. Here I am giving you a link where you can find top ranked directories list
http://www.ideapro.com/free-backlink-list-page-rank-8-to-3 but they take time to list your website if you are submitting for free.

Other good option is to build hubpages, squidoo pages and other pages like these. Hubpages will give you immediate link and will have very good worth for your site. making your blog and submitting your blog to different sites is another permanent option.

Press release is another great option which you are already doing.

Quality link is link from a a site that is related to your site niche.

Thank you very much for your guidance, I will surely try this out and get back to you with a result..

Keith Bolt
Search Marketing Executive

An inbound link coming from relevant and related page of a high PR site is known as quality link. Higher the PR higher the quality of link. It is not absolute concept.

quality link is one link which website having good pr and well established on net. so other link can get benefit and search engine crawl that quality link regularly.

i am agree with lindamoodbell. Coming link of high pr website is known as quality link. search engine crawl that quality link.
--------------------------------

IMO, Quality link is a link from a page which has a strong popularity good PageRank specially in the case of Google.

How about writing an amusing and quite unique article with your links spread on it. This is another way of getting traffic to your site. Your links here are also considered quality links because its natural and of course you are to submit your article to HP rank article submission sites or bookmarking sites.

Yep... that can also be considered as a quality link. In short, backlinks from high PR page are quality links.

Coming inbound link form high PR site. it's called quality link.

Coming inbound link form high PR site. it's called quality link.

Yes, that's right. however you need to make sure that the link is relevant to your website content.

Agree... but its not necessary that all the inbound links should be from relevant sites. If the site is clean and with good PR its fine.

I think a quality link is relativity site's link.Or a high pr site's.

A link which is relevant to your site and have in top 100 ranking is the good quality of site

I think the high quality links are interfix with your site.And it have a high PR。

Quality site means the site with no broken links, well maintained, not many out bound links.ect.....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.