hello all
when i comment a blog the page rank of that blog is matters or not for SEO

Regards,
Harry.

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Yes, of course.. it matters a lot. If a blog you commenting on is a dofollow then you will get a backlink from it. And if the blog PR is high then it will help in ranking of your site.

But these days, it is hard to find do follow high PR blogs.

Even disqus has also started no follow...

You could get the list of do follow up blogs just try out searching.

If you comment on a blog it should be because you want to comment on a blog article and not because you are seeking a free link from a high PR web page. One is a natural thing to do, the other is spam.

The comments you do on blogs should look like a genuine comment and should be useful to site & their members. or it will be consider as spam as already said by canadafred.

Yes, of course.. it matters a lot. If a blog you commenting on is a dofollow then you will get a backlink from it. And if the blog PR is high then it will help in ranking of your site.

Well said, And if you can find dofollow blog that is related to your site that will be better..

The value of backlinks get devalued overtime especially when the posts go to inner pages.

The value of backlinks get devalued overtime especially when the posts go to inner pages.

Then, what do you suggest?

it does matter, if you post your comment in a blog with pr, this would help your site to get a backlink and to get pr for your site too, but it should be natural dont spam by putting too many signatures.....

Then, what do you suggest?

Get your links in blogroll with effective keywords in anchor text, if you've few blogs you can do link exchange easily and that will reflect as one way link for both you and other blogger. Buy few domain name with PR from deleted list and create blog, add fresh content, this is the easiest way to get blog with PR for link exchange.

how can i check anchor tag of every site?

how can i check anchor tag of every site?

WoW.... you have inserted link with anchor tag and you don't know how to check anchor tag. Great!

Yes , with high pr blog will get good position for your keyword, I mean do follow, but if you only in no follow blog, that will be bring you more traffic only, but will not do any effort for your position in GOOGLE.

Blog's PR is not so necessary as PR is not the main parameter for in SEO. It's much better to have a lot of backlinks. Even nofollow links let search engines to index your pages faster and pay attention to your website. And always remember that you should produce relevant comments, no spam. Let's respect each other.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.