I have read the web pages should be validated,.but how does it relates SEO.It the page is having warnings and errors so,how that affects SEO.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Do you want to validate your site with Google Webmaster Central?

Hi, I don't know much about it, but i have done a little research on it and found the following link about the validation of a website. It has a good information on validation. Please check it.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Validating_a_Website

Do you want to validate your site with Google Webmaster Central?

I am asking about validation of page for checking errors and warnings..

Hi, I don't know much about it, but i have done a little research on it and found the following link about the validation of a website. It has a good information on validation. Please check it.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Validating_a_Website

Thanks for your reply.
The information is very useful.but how SEO is related to validation..?

Thanks for your reply.
The information is very useful.but how SEO is related to validation..?

Validation of web pages doesn't help in seo to give you better results or raking. Validating is used to avoid the coding errors that can cause a page not be indexed by the search engine crawlers.

I have seen many sites that are not what you might call validated. While it is a good idea it should not have any impact if you have only minor errors. The search engines a very good at figuring these things out.

I have seen many sites that are not what you might call validated. While it is a good idea it should not have any impact if you have only minor errors. The search engines a very good at figuring these things out.

ok.so do think that does not relates.?

The page without warnings and error is user-friendly page

ok.but if pages with errors does that relates SEO?if yes then how?

ok.but if pages with errors does that relates SEO?if yes then how?

See, if there are any pages with errors they can have a bad impact on your website. If the search engine does not indexed the error pages, then obviously its a loss for you.

So, is it clear to you now? If you have anymore queries, please do let us know.

http://www.travelloops.com

WHAT IS GREEN INDOCHINA ? IT IS ALL AROUND US....

Indochina is our home. We know this region like no other, and we use our special knowledge and experience to make your holiday to Cambodia (the Kingdom of Wonder), Vietnam (the Hidden Treasure), Laos (the Jewel of the Mekong) or Thailand (the Land of Smiles) as memorable and treasured as possible. We specialize in Individual or small group tours, and can assure you of personalized service to meet all your travel needs. You can travel with the Travel Loops Group in confidence and with the assurance that you are always in good hands.
Choose your holiday destination from the far corners of Indochina:

Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos or Thailand

TRAVEL WITH THE BEST IN INDOCHINA

SPECIAL TOURS

Ancient & Present Cambodia - 07 Days
Cambodia is an ancient land, but it is also a young & developing country. See the ancient ruins of Angkor...
Detail | Enquiry

Angkor Express - 05 Days
Visiting the ancient Khmer temple of Angkor Wat is the highlight of your holiday..see the sunrise and...
Detail | Enquiry

Cambodia Highlights - 08 Days
Explore the wonders of Angkor Wat and the magnificent temples around Siem Reap. Experience the excitement...
Detail | Enquiry

Angkor at a Glance - 04 Days
Travel to Cambodia just to see the magnificent temples of Angkor is worth the trip. Wonder at the Smiling...
Detail | Enquiry

Wonderful Angkor - 04 Days
The ancient life style is depicted at the famous ruined temple of Banteay Srei. Explore the ancient wonders...
Detail | Enquiry

Spectacular Saigon & Siem Reap - 07 Days
Vietnam is a land of many hidden treasures. Start off in bustling Ho Chi Minh City, then see the incredeble...
Detail | Enquiry

Spectacular Vietnam - 07 Days
This deluxe tour starts in Saigon with a city tour, and then fly to Hue, to see the imperial historical...
Detail | Enquiry

Vietnam Mountains to the Bay - 07 Days
This tour is those who want to explore the major cities of Vietnam as well as visit hill tribes in the...
Detail | Enquiry

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.