I have submitted many articles in various sites from last one month. but i am not getting visitors from such article sites..
Does article sites bring traffic? <snip url>

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Article sites is much effective method to drive traffic to your site. But more than article sites, the content you write should be impressive and should have attractive title.

I think you should start sharing them in different social sites.

Hi,

You can get traffic from the articles. Were your articles approved in the article directories. Also place the links of your site to the important keywords of your site.

Yes, its true, that you should put your author bio with a signature link to your site. Without a link your submission is worthless.

Yes, articles can drive traffic to your site, depending in the quality of course. But I usually submit articles to gain backlinks.

Article submission is one way of building backlinks but you should also try other methods like forum postings, blog commenting, joining social networking sites to create more traffic and help improve your search engine rankings. Do not rely on submission alone.

Article submission is one of the best way for traffics and link building.

But you have to optimize your title first according to your site theme and keywords.

Use most suitable keywords in title coz search engine will place article title in his SERPs.

I am getting good amount of traffics from article directories and one main benefits is if you are submitting quality article then it can give you PR juice and traffics for long time.

Thanks
Suraj :)

Hi All!

Let me something about Article Submissions
Create a short article on your niche topic and submit it to article directories for a backlink and some traffic. You might get more links if your article is picked up and published on other websites. As a result you receive a large number of backlinks that allow you to rise in the search engine rankings. Qualified, genuine, one-way links to your site.

Articles could take traffics to one's site,maybe you can submit it to some social bookmarks when you have submit your article.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.