How often do you check on the quality of the sites you are linked to and you link to? Do you think it is necessary to help with your website's SERPs? What do you think? I personally have check sites that included a link to my site and in some cases, I asked to be removed due to the quality of the site have changed since my link was first added.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

I check it almost everyday!.. I continue to build links and then check the number of quality of back links that I have..

Wow - that is definitely daily surveillance. I wonder for other posters if you use a software tool to automate the process?

i always check it everyday, i make it my routine.

I also check my web design site back link. it's increase everyday

The sort of links which would remain on the web and get old are really required and like golden mines for the top ranking sites.

The worst links are the ones which are simply temporary and are going to get disappeared after a while.

Inbound links DO NOT hurt you. Never worry about the quality of your inbound links. An inbound link may carry NO value. But they DO NOT carry negative value.

If they did, I'd be buying tons of bad ones and linking to my competitors! (Well, no, I wouldn't. But you get my point.) :)

I do monitor inbound links every day. But only so I can see how our inbound link campaigns are working.

Very important to monitor your outbound links. Outbound links to bad neighborhoods CAN hurt you.

i do it on a daily bases
i have to know what's going on in my site and then decide what will be my next step

Hi,
Quality of backlinks are always considered as good ... it gives you higher rank in google...

I really learning on this stuff here. How about the reciprocal links and a nofollow , what good the reciprocal links and nofollow could do to your website?

I'd avoid reciprocal links, better to do a 3 way or a link wheel with a partner than straight back and forth links.

No doubt this is a regular quality control check that is required to ascertain the quality of site which in turn imparts quality to the link.

I really learning on this stuff here. How about the reciprocal links and a nofollow , what good the reciprocal links and nofollow could do to your website?

In reciprocal link, when you link to another website it allows their traffic to click onto your website which increases your traffic. Thus if you can not afford to pay in advertising, reciprocal linking can be of a great ides till you attain a considerable traffic. But the major disadvantage is that you are indirectly encouraging the traffic to visit other websites which linked to your website thereby your site experience reduced sales though may get good traffic.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.