We need to write articles about Search Engine Optimization. Really need some help with this, maybe even full time help. Let me know if you are a great content writer or article writer, and have done some article writing or ghost writing before, maybe you can help us with this.

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by bobwillz

We need to write articles about Search Engine Optimization. Really need some help with this, maybe even full time help. Let me know if you are a great content writer or article writer, and have done some article writing or ghost writing before, maybe you can help us with this.

Hi
I am a journalist and can write on topics related to news, social science, social issues, journalism, mass communication, travel, health, relationship and lifestyle issues and SEO based. check my samples at http://gunjanpriya.wordpress.com
Please reply if you are hiring.
regards
Gunjan Priya

Optimized content is simply selecting keywords that are relevant to your website and mixing it in a natural flow throughout your content – minus committing the optimization sin called keyword stuffing. This inappropriate action can get your website banned.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.