What is the Quick and dirtiest way to get back links or a site listed???

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Swap links. Add your site to lots of directories. Link to your site in forum signatures. Get bloggers to blog about your site. Buy links from high profile sites. Use link brokerage services (but be careful, can get pricey). Many SEOs do link brokering.

Do not go for massive link building overnight, Google will sense that well and penalize it.

I suggest that you follow an moderate link building excercise with them based sites over the period of time .Link exchange , good forums, directory may help when used in balnced way.

Oh yes, I forgot to say - always be consistent.

What do you think is the best amount of linkbacks you get per specific time period? probably 20 per day? 30? or a hundred?

automated submissions are useful or manual submissions????? can anyone tell me?

Everyone has told me to stay away from automated processes. manual is best and is organic.

Everyone has told me to stay away from automated processes. manual is best and is organic.

I'm just in getting my website SEO, i 'm also being suggested by my SEO expert, regarding manual submission and distribution of URLs, i think it worth mentioning.

"quickest and dirtiest" is exclusive to having your site listed, black hat SEO is easy for the SE to determine, and, you are out of GoogleBingYahooAskDotnet till you beg them for the privelege

quickest and clean will at least keep you in SE for more than 24 hours, goto google webmaster tools, read google101, follow the instructionsCoz when your name is listed in the(every) dictionary as the noun adjective verb and adverb for 'internet search' you get to make the rulesgood backlinks are gold, paid backlinks are poison.
get in the town/county/state/province/region local business online
post your url in signatures on helpdesks
make sure your site search terms, keywords etc are in your site

I think "gradual" is the key. I try to add links every day, but not hundreds...just a few here and there.

Are reciprocal links beneficial?

Swap links. Add your site to lots of directories. Link to your site in forum signatures. Get bloggers to blog about your site. Buy links from high profile sites. Use link brokerage services (but be careful, can get pricey). Many SEOs do link brokering.

I have never paid anybody for a link. Not sure if that is good or not!

i don't use any software for the backlink . just do it manually and do link bulldogging more to your site.it increase your backlink and pr.

What is the Quick and dirtiest way to get back links or a site listed???

Thanks

I don't think it is good to use black hat or any dirty tricks. You will get penalized and lose everything.

Why not just do it carefully and step by step?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.