Hey I started this thread hoping that others may add in helpful free resources of websites that help websites. I got the idea from the free directory thread and thought that we could expand on that. I would also encourage people to post SEO tips since that is part of pumping up your website. I will post http://www.alexa.com you can compare your websites against your rivals and get great data on your customers that way. I hope others will post links to helpful websites :).

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I'd say it's www.sitemeter.com. You can trace your traffic and a lot of other relevant stats for your site here.

I'd say it's www.sitemeter.com. You can trace your traffic and a lot of other relevant stats for your site here.

thats a good site.

it is not just about submitting to social bookmarking, directory submission etc, in order for your site to be success in the search engine , your site must have good content, friendly sites and have many quality backlinks.

it is not just about submitting to social bookmarking, directory submission etc, in order for your site to be success in the search engine , your site must have good content, friendly sites and have many quality backlinks.

NO offence, but a little self contradiction here!

I mean, what's point of ubmitting to social bookmarking, directory submission etc?/

Or how to get many quality backlinks??

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.