I have around 20 Articles written. When I tried to spin the article through a software, I am not at all satisfied with the result; even the meanings changed sometimes. It is not as good as manual writing. Hence, I have decided to rewrite the articles myself. Hope I could produce better articles. But my worry is that I could rewrite each article around 5 to 6 reproductions only.

My question here is whether I could submit the same article to 5 Article Directories so that I could submit an article to at least 30 Article Directories. Whether submitting the same 5 artciles (on one subject) could be considered as spam.

I request the forum members for reply to this post.

Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

It's not problem to post same article in 5 article submission directory..
Mybe you can change a title in every article ...

Thanks ...

Yes...you can submit your article to max 5 directories in order to get more backlinks. However make sure that you are submitting same article to those directories on the same day..!!

Yes, you can submit the same articles to different directories. I usually start with Ezinearticles which may take a week for the editors to read and accept it. Once this is done, I submit to a bunch of other directories on the same day.

I have around 20 Articles written. When I tried to spin the article through a software, I am not at all satisfied with the result; even the meanings changed sometimes. It is not as good as manual writing. Hence, I have decided to rewrite the articles myself. Hope I could produce better articles. But my worry is that I could rewrite each article around 5 to 6 reproductions only.

My question here is whether I could submit the same article to 5 Article Directories so that I could submit an article to at least 30 Article Directories. Whether submitting the same 5 artciles (on one subject) could be considered as spam..

Hi Allison - thank you for posting. It seems to me that submitting the same article to 5 different directories is fine. However, I wonder if it is better to just host the article on your own domain and try to promote it?

Yes, always is better to submit your article to as many top articles directories as is possible. You can use an auto spinner and after you can review it an correct the mistakes.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.