Hello

I am thinking a SEO based project.....Here is my plan

10 Guys working

1. A Web hosting review chart kind of website with affiliate links as usual

2. 4 Guys each adding 20 articles daily ( Dont know how to target keywords right now.. will research and take help)... so adding around 50-100 articles daily

3. 4 Guys doing link building... ( still i dont know much right now.. how to.. but i am old enough in IM business... so not much a problem)... Forum posting...

Say 500 hosting forums.. and we will be having around 500 posts daily...with our signatures.... Article marketing.... etc..

4. 2 guys making a plan where to promote....

What you think .... is it a workable idea... how much i can expect from it.... Say.. after 1 month.. how many sales are expected....

And I am sure.. i am new here you will be helping me with a lot of ideas.. like keyword targeting.. project plan... site plan etc.

Thanks

Sam

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Thats about it. How about social bookmarking and high PR link building. Forums and blogs are good, and also social bookmarking, making squidoo pages, link wheels.. but overall 10 guys is enough for SEO if they know what they are doing..

Good luck!

I think, you should first focus on ON page work. after that you can work target to the team. you can take the help of google adwords, keyword popularity etc...

What is your budget for this? 1 million Dollars?

What is your budget for this? 1 million Dollars?

Hello

I can afford 10 guys for sure.. The only concern is that.. do you think we will be able to do 10 hosting sales a day.

with a helping forum on site too.

The idea is to help the guys ( whatever hosting they do have) with our expertise as well as helping newbies with general problems like
design/seo/links/logo/reviewing their site/adsense or whatever they want to ask on forum

your review/help/comment is appreciated.

Thanks
Sam

Hello

I can afford 10 guys for sure.. The only concern is that.. do you think we will be able to do 10 hosting sales a day.

with a helping forum on site too.

The idea is to help the guys ( whatever hosting they do have) with our expertise as well as helping newbies with general problems like
design/seo/links/logo/reviewing their site/adsense or whatever they want to ask on forum

your review/help/comment is appreciated.

Thanks
Sam

Hi Sam!

I think first of all you need to divide your project in two parts like on page SEO and Off page SEO. Article, forum all are okay but first you need to have a proper search engine friendly website and for that you need to do proper keywords research for your site, use unique and attractive content with proper keywords density, anchor text, ALT tags, site map, header etc. Then you start concentrating on off page. Remember blog plays a very important role in off page SEO so you need to maintain one/two blogs with unique postings. Also do commenting on niche blogs, social networking and bookmarking, press release submission, RSS feeds submission. Try to post regularly on facebook, twitter and Digg. Join in different conversations, make friends and also invite them to read you posting etc. This way you'll start getting target traffic to your site.

Remember content is the king! So also use squidoo lens, hubpages, ezine sites for article posting.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.