How can I promote my blog ? Which is the best strategy to increase my blog traffic?

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

How can I promote my blog ? Which is the best strategy to increase my blog traffic?

Write articles worth reading.

forums are also good way to promote a business!

You need to build a following and keep them engaged.

It is so easy.First you should post some hot topics to addict search engine.And then submit your post url to social media such as the Digg, twitter,facebook and so on. In a word ,there is not a absolute way.U can try many way.

In my own experiences, SEO rules for sites would also work for blogs. Of course, a success blog would usually need more fresh and attractive contents.

Have a nice day,

try some unique articles!

At first, just keep posting constantly, and then do some SEO and promotion

Social bookmarking (mixx, reddit, stumbleupon, slashdot, digg, delicious) and social networking (facebook, orkut, myspage, twitter) helps generate traffic. Participate on other techniques as well like blog commenting and article submission.

good content and commenting on relevant blogs

First of all your blog must have quality content Search engine loves that as well as your readers, Then you can used social networking and social bookmarking to promote your blog.

submit your site in blog directories, update your blog with new content and do all activities like add your link in social networking sites, forums etc

Blog directories are the best way to promote your blog and it will help you to gain more traffic. Good luck.

Write articles worth reading.

The Best way is to add a valuable contents and add value information and combine them with interesting photos and then you can SEO your blog using the white hate ways to assure the results.

You can use blog directories to promote your blog. Also use RSS feed directories to get more traffic.

The best way to promote your blog is, make good relationship with your fellow bloggers and get a backlink from them. Apart from that you can target search engines too. To get more traffic via search engines you have to follow any combination of the following approaches or strategies:
Blog Commenting
Article writing and submission
Social Bookmarking
Forums posting
Video submissions
Profile creations and update bio OR Leave web URL.

The strategies to do blog promotion are:

• Write Quality Content, Blog Regularly
• Don’t Forget to Ping (and Tag Appropriately)
• Make Your Blog Search-Engine Friendly
• Promote Your RSS Feed, Comment on Other Blogs
• Social Bookmarking and Networking

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.