Hello friend,

I am really confused few days before I checked my sites Google webmaster tools I had near about 200 backlinks and today when I logged in the Google webmaster tool suddenly I saw 1000 backlinks..I was really surprise to see increase in the backlinks..I Just wanted to know that when I checked it is showing only 574 backlinks in table and the message is coming that This table lists a sample of 574 external pages that link to the site (name). And the second line says total links = 1017. How to see all the backlinks..

Please help..

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

That seems to be rather normal... Remember that it is very difficult to determine an exact number of backlinks. I am not an SEO expert, but my husband is and the number of links crawled each day by search engine bots can vary. YET, one thing you should keep in mind is that to know the number of backlinks crawled by Google check with Google, to know the number of backlinks in Bing check at Bing and so on. Also do not rely too much on private sites that can measure your general backlinks but not necessarily individual SE crawled links.

I think back link watch show approximate right figure of back links of your site. You should use back link watch to check your back links.

Hello friend,

I am really confused few days before I checked my sites Google webmaster tools I had near about 200 backlinks and today when I logged in the Google webmaster tool suddenly I saw 1000 backlinks..I was really surprise to see increase in the backlinks..I Just wanted to know that when I checked it is showing only 574 backlinks in table and the message is coming that This table lists a sample of 574 external pages that link to the site (name). And the second line says total links = 1017. How to see all the backlinks..

Please help..

Well, I'm having this problem. Also looking forward to help. Thanks a lot!

Yes, back link watch show the exact figure of back links.

To see all your backlinks you should go for any premium service.You can't see all your backlinks with a free service. Try any premium sites.

To see all your backlinks you should go for any premium service.You can't see all your backlinks with a free service. Try any premium sites.

can you suggest some of the premium sites?

in my opinion, less but good quality back link is more important than many but low quality bad link.... get a back link from a high PR website... as for the back link watch, i prefer the premium one.... u got all the data..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.