Hello friends,
What is end user optimization and what's is uses and how it's different with Search Engine Optimization ?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Haven't heard about it before..If any have idea please update this folder regarding the information...

No clue but if I had to take a stab in the dark, I'd say that it's all about optimizing the page for the end user and not for the search engine bots. The sites that rank the best in the search engines are the ones that don't seem like they're trying too hard to please the bots but instead are optimized for the end user visitor. Design a site with excellent unique content that puts the visitor's usability as top priority and your search engine rankings will just fall into place.

I also want to know what this means.

I think it might relate to the end user service optimization for customer experiences purpose. Also, generating user friendly contents and urls might be included. :)

Have a nice day,

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.