Hello SNIP my website is under optimizing process. but my doubt is our company is providing new service so we are inserting new pages to website. is these pages automatically indexed by search engines? if they are not indexed, how much time to take index these pages?

SNIP
SNIP

Recommended Answers

All 20 Replies

It all depends on how regular they crawl your site, and how your site is setup. Do you use a sitemap and a robots.txt ? Because this can speed things up.

Googles new system seems to index things a lot faster than in the past.

There's no harm in giving google a kick via a sitemap submission or some social bookmarking (like digg) to your new pages.

I have found a quick twitter about a new page can often get it indexed in hours.

based on my experience my new site or blog will be indexed in 1 or 2 day. Please note that, you must linking it to other website.

It's depends on you promoting activity and site quality

Dear,

if your websites light in weight, good link structure and using daily or taking 2 days to update your websites definitely you get 1 day to indexed your website.
thanks!

For Google index crawling,you have need sitemap and robot.txt with help of it,your site will index soon!

Its few hours work now. Use social media websites to index your new website. Add your website in digg, facebook, folkd etc.

Try social networking and social bookmarking your site will get indexed sooner.

It all depends upon the work done, including the seo work. The normal time or the maximum time for a site to get indexed in google is 10 to 15 days so have patient and continue doing your work , yes linking your site to some other site is also helpful in getting the ranking do some tweet or facebook comments.

Hi,

Theoretically, it is right that any pages online would be indexed be search engines. Generally speaking, high PR sites would have more frequently crawls by all search engines and thus helps a lot in indexing purpose. Of course, building backlinks from high PR sources for your newly added pages would also be helpful for this purpose, too.

all the best,

Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

Maybe 48h, if you make a basic seo.

It depends on so many things... There is no time frame set in stone as to the length of time it takes for any search engine to index a home page, nevertheless an inner page. I think you simply need to continue your SEO work and submit a site map with all of your pages. Remember that inner pages need optimization as well.

It depends on so many things... There is no time frame set in stone as to the length of time it takes for any search engine to index a home page, nevertheless an inner page. I think you simply need to continue your SEO work and submit a site map with all of your pages. Remember that inner pages need optimization as well.

Hello Jennypitts. thanks for your Suggestion. which techniques are useful for indexing a Page? already i started Blog Commenting for those new pages and i am planning to start Article submission.

It depends on how often the site gets crawled. Make sure you have a sitemap, this will help to get index faster.

yes you are right zenconsultants. But what we have to do for Indexing. can you give me any suggestions for this or any special technique is there.

Ya,
It is right, IT is totally depend upon your working activity.

IF you want to fast indexing your website. Then After On-page do Book-Markeing & Directory on Regular basis.

Thanks & Regards

<snip>

If you want to make your page/s index faster, submit it to social bookmarking sites, and do blog commenting on it.

Googles new system seems to index things a lot faster than in the past.

There's no harm in giving google a kick via a sitemap submission or some social bookmarking (like digg) to your new pages.

I have found a quick twitter about a new page can often get it indexed in hours.

Agreed. In fact, any kind of popular social media is not only good for getting you sites/pages indexed but it's also a good way of putting your website in front of people without the need to go through the SE's.

By the way - a good tip to promote your site and get indexed higher in Google - use right keywords. There are a lot of similar tool, i prefer semrush - it is rather effective. Cheers :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.