Today social media is the current technique in seo to improve your ranking position.

so which will be the best method to do seo via social media ??

SEO Techniques are a set of exact farm duties that would be performed by a Search Engine Optimization Company, when working by a Client who desires high search engine positions to attract under attack traffic, with the purpose of growing their conversion rates and brand consciousness.

SEO Techniques are a set of exact farm duties that would be performed by a Search Engine Optimization Company, when working by a Client who desires high search engine positions to attract under attack traffic, with the purpose of growing their conversion rates and brand consciousness.

well that i know , but how it is done ?

thanks , nice man , can you list the top dir ? and bookmarking websites ?

For top directories, you just need to input "top free directories" in Google. For bookmarking sites, I suggest you to use <snip>Onlywire. This is a bookmarking site that allows you to register to several sites such as Digg, StumbleUpon, Twitter, Propeller, etc. When you're done registering, the site will ask you to install their button on your bowser. Just click that button every time you have a new post and your post will be distributed automatically to different bookmarking sites.

For top directories, you just need to input "top free directories" in Google. For bookmarking sites, I suggest you to use Onlywire. This is a bookmarking site that allows you to register to several sites such as Digg, StumbleUpon, Twitter, Propeller, etc. When you're done registering, the site will ask you to install their button on your bowser. Just click that button every time you have a new post and your post will be distributed automatically to different bookmarking sites.

i can see that onlywire is paid , though there are free websites similar to it ?? so why use it ??

Here the list best method used by many companies:
1. Directory submission- It is one of the famous method increase search engine positions for a website. So always try to submit on all web directories at once.
2. Forum posting- It is one of older and famous technique of getting a backlink is by having a link of your website on the signature of the particular forum. In the form of signatures where you can post URL of your website.
3. Blog creation- It helps to lot increase the popularity of the website.
4. Article Submission- It is the services provided by web masters to ensure the desired amount of traffic their websites. Professionals help reduce the time for submitting articles to article submission services directories.

Full white hat on-page optimization and quality themed links.

Full white hat on-page optimization and quality themed links.

yeah i knew it :) anyways thanks for your reply

yeah i knew it :) anyways thanks for your reply

No worries, my plessure!

learn't a lot thankx

Nothing secrets in it, successful seo companies are using only white hat seo techniques. you can now search for white hat seo methods.

There are many method used by SEO company to drive traffic such as
1) Article Submission
2) Social Bookmarking
3) Social Media Book Markeing
4) Directory Submission
5) Blog Marketing
6) Link Building etc

There are no short cuts for Success..!!

Cheers..

All these points are important to consider.

SEO techniques are a set of specific tasks of agriculture that would be made by a company of Search Engine Optimization, when used by a customer who needs high-level positions to attract search traffic under siege, with regard to increase their rates of renewal and brand awareness.

once we are done doing on-page optimization for our site then we will proceed to off-page optimization like press release, article submission, blog posting and commenting, forum posting, social media optimization, etc..

Could you provide more detail information? I have been doing seo for quite some time and need to know if I'm missing anything.

Nothing secrets in it, successful seo companies are using only white hat seo techniques. you can now search for white hat seo methods.

yes i know all the whitehat methods .. they take a lot of time but they are usefull n are the best way . and i ain't think so seo companies always use whitehat ;)

thnx

Marshal

SEO techniques are a set of specific tasks of agriculture that would be made by a company of Search Engine Optimization, when used by a customer who needs high-level positions to attract search traffic under siege, with regard to increase their rates of renewal and brand awareness.

ahhh what is this ?? copy paste ??

once we are done doing on-page optimization for our site then we will proceed to off-page optimization like press release, article submission, blog posting and commenting, forum posting, social media optimization, etc..

what is now PRESS release ??

and blog posting how it affect SEO /

Could you provide more detail information? I have been doing seo for quite some time and need to know if I'm missing anything.

ahh you are asking me to provide you ?? or our honerable members ?

There are many method used by SEO company to drive traffic such as
1) Article Submission
2) Social Bookmarking
3) Social Media Book Markeing
4) Directory Submission
5) Blog Marketing
6) Link Building etc

There are no short cuts for Success..!!

Cheers..

I need this,thx :)

there are not specific methods. it depends on the client requirement. every one has his/her own strategies and methods to handle different situations.

Link exchange and social bookmarking.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.