I am targeting one URL for three to four keywords. The particular URL that I am targeting is the inner page URL and not the HOME PAGE URL.

Kindly offer your suggestion as to whether this is the best practice to go ahead.

Thanks in advance for all your suggestions.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

That works fine as long as you have each anchor text link on different pages.

Hi,

In my own experiences, targeting one main keyword for inner page would be OK. Also, all other long tail keywords should be niche and page relatively. :)

all the best,

Targeting several keywords to one URL is fine as long as it links to different anchor texti.e on one page 3-4 different keywords targeting on one URL would be fine.

That is fine , if you are targeting one url from 3 different keywords. Just keep this thing in mind, that the keywords you are targeting are relevant and you are using a key phrase , ( a long key phrase ) consisting of all those small keywords on that particular page's "ON PAGE".

Thanks for all your replies.

Of course, the URL is relevant for the keywords and does have Keyword Phase in the title.

I am targeting one URL for three to four keywords. The particular URL that I am targeting is the inner page URL and not the HOME PAGE URL.

Kindly offer your suggestion as to whether this is the best practice to go ahead.

Thanks in advance for all your suggestions.

Hi,
Google doesn't consider "meta keywords tags". So there is no point in targeting more than 3 keywords for that particular page. Dont forget to add the keywords in the description tag as well as in the title tag. This works fine.! If those are long tailed keyword please target only two keywords for that page.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.