Hi friends,

I had a movie site which contains dynamic pages URL will be like this www.mymoviesite.com/movie/moviename I am fresh to SEO and can anyone please suggest me best methods for Dynamic Page SEO..
Also
1. How to give title for each movie page ( Is dynamic possible ?! )
2. What about the description in each
3. And about the keywords

Please help me...
Thanks in advance
Rajeesh

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Search for suitable plugins / addons available for dynamic sites. This will help you to add Meta Tags for each page.

plugins are required to do that

Hi thanks for the reply and it is not the CMS based website.
But it had a blog section and it is custom coding not any CMS like joomla or any...

Awaiting your reply
Thanks
Rajeesh

is it CMS based website?

Hi thanks for the reply and I m very new to SEO and can you specify the plugins ? Please
Or any reference book or site available

Thanks in advance
Rajeesh

plugins are required to do that

is url rewriting using .htaccess file is useful?

dear rajeesh in dynamic website for url rewriting u have to .htaccess. and create your website backend and place your meta tag like title, description and keyword.

What is .htaccess? Can you elaborate a bit? Is it used for URL writing?

Hi I m very new in SEO as best of my knowledge .htaccess using to rewrite page URLS. Ie we can rewrite complicated dynamic urls to SEO friendly URL for eg normal URL : [url]www.mysite.com/product.php?category=mouse[/url] we can rewrite this to SEO friendly www.mysite.com/product/mouse Also we can rewite .php pages to .html pages ( But I don't know how much that will help in SEO process. )

What about guys .. Am I correct ...
Please refer more
Thanks
Rajeesh

What is .htaccess? Can you elaborate a bit? Is it used for URL writing?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.