I had just finished a tour site for my state. Next I need to do SEO. I dont have much knowledge in SEO. Please help me what i need to do first..Please help me
Thanks
Rajeesh

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

I had just finished a tour site for my state. Next I need to do SEO. I dont have much knowledge in SEO. Please help me what i need to do first..Please help me
Thanks
Rajeesh

Hi,

If you are interested in online business then you have to do only one thing from first to last ..... Link Building.

Yes, you have to start link building work for your site, you can start your link building work from forum posting , social bookmarking, article submission , manual directory submission and can finish it at one way them related backlinks.

There are lots of way for link building but if you will do it slowly and by patience then it would help you better than very fast link building services.

For more detail you can check any Seo related sites online or can search with google for SEO tutorial.

You can get lots of sites with tutorial and there you can learn a bit about SEO.

Hope my post will help you.

Thanks
Suraj :)

thanks man.. nice information.. :)

II dont have much knowledge in SEO. Rajeesh

Search engine optimization is quite a detailed topic and it would be too difficult for anyone to teach all the techniques used in SEO optimization. However, you will find plenty of information scattered around the web.

You can learn various useful tips on how to optimize your website at http://www.seohawk.com/blog/google-top-10-search-engine-rankings-seo-factors/

I am sure it will help you understand how search engines work and this is one of the best compilations in the field of search engine optimization.

I am sure you would appreciated it :)

Thank you Thanks very much

SEO comes before the build process, good quality keyword research forms the foundation of a good quality site. Too many people look at SEO when it's either too late or a site is under performing

First, i think you should increase your content so that visitors will have something to crawl. Clear your all concept of SEO and then start with it. Half knowledge is always like a poison to site.

don't forget directory listings, search engine submiting, H1 and H2 tags, back links, and PPC.

I think you need read google webmaster at first,then go to some seo forums,i think you will know how to do seo.

Go for directory submission for your website in initial and slowly slowly you will learn the process, dig out as much as you can on google to learn the process

Go for directory submission for your website in initial and slowly slowly you will learn the process, dig out as much as you can on google to learn the process

I am very new to SEO please help me how to do directory submission ?
Please
Thanks
Rajeesh

Please
Thanks
Rajeesh

Go with this directory list http://www.directorycritic.com/free-directory-list.html open each directories and fill out the forms and if you cant do these simple steps then seo is not for you man..

Please
Thanks
Rajeesh

I truly suggest you try any other directory as this directory is full of dead websites. I am not saying that it is junk but there are so many sites that are not working and some are paid directories in the Free directory list on that site.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.