Note: A Green Hat SEO is someone who is relatively new to search engine optimisation and hasn’t much experience with the different SEO hat shades: white, grey and black hat search engine optimization techniques. They are usually wandering around, bewildered looking a bit, searching the Internet for some effective but trendy, easy to implement search engine manipulation technique. They want to quickly pump their webpages to the top, lickity-split; the SEO abracadabra. Those are types that’ll bite into practically anything that makes a little sense.

OK ok ok here you go, for the greenhats ...

1 - Learn how to optimize the web site’s components. That means to craft web page content rather than haphazardly throw it together, write nice web page Titles and Meta Descriptions, emphasize various word forms of your keyphrases, deploy a powerful textual internal webpage linking structure, use concise but distinguishing logical naming conventions, craft compelling and accurate tag attributes, use good grammar, check your spelling, after editing text check your spelling again, custom fit intelligent copy writing and throw in a friendly navigation system while you are at it, code CODE coooooodddde, error free coding people W3 compliant, make for an all round good user experience and finally .... have a little bit of fun too I guess.

2 - Have a little bit of fun.

3 - Have a little bit of fun.

four point zero one, point zero two to infinity points - Have a little bit of fun.

5 - Use the built-in indicator: the Meta Keyword tag, on every webpage, differently, just 5 or 6 words sometimes, a coupla’ phrases, even two or three words, I suppose you could do a one worder here and there to fill your boots, work the keyword tag tool ... see, I'm having fun. Work those keywords tags PEOPLE!

Recommended Answers

All 36 Replies

thanks for the valuable tips, helpful information

seo need to long time

Thanks for sharing this tips :)

Note: A Green Hat SEO is someone who is relatively new to search engine optimisation and hasn’t much experience with the different SEO hat shades: white, grey and black hat search engine optimization techniques. They are usually wandering around, bewildered looking a bit, searching the Internet for some effective but trendy, some easy to implement search engine manipulation technique. They want to quickly pump their webpages to the top, lickity-split; the SEO abracadabra. Those are types that’ll bite into practically anything that makes a little sense.

OK ok ok here you go greenhats.

Number One

Learn how to optimize the web site’s components. That means to craft web page content rather than haphazardly throw it together, write nice web page Titles and Meta Descriptions, emphasize various word forms of your keyphrases, deploy a powerful textual internal webpage linking structure, use concise but distinguishing logical naming conventions, craft compelling and accurate tag attributes, use good grammar, check your spelling, after editing text check your spelling again, custom fit intelligent copy writing and throw in a friendly navigation system while you are at it, code CODE coooooodddde, error free coding people W3 compliant, make for an all round good user experience and finally .... have a little bit of fun too I guess.
2 Have a little bit of fun.
3 Have a little bit of fun.
four Have a little bit of fun.
And Five
Use the built-in indicator: the Meta Keyword tag, on every webpage, differently, just 5 or 6 words sometimes, a coupla’ phrases, even two or three words, I suppose you could do a one worder here and there to fill your boots, work the keyword tag tool ... see, I'm having fun. Work those keywords tags!

Thanks for shared this information about green hat SEO...
what's a difference green hat SEO with black hat SEO ???

Thanks for shared this information about green hat SEO...
what's a difference green hat SEO with black hat SEO ???

Green Hats are new to SEO, White Hats craft important, intelligent, well-optimized content and explicitly follow the search engine guidelines (with the exception of the search engine's own link popularity increasing/link building suggestions), Black Hats cheat and trick and manipulate the search engines into believing that their web pages are important and Grey hats are between White and Black somewhere.

cool information about this type of SEO. this is good for those who are new to SEO. Give them the basic of the basics.

When I first read the green hat headline I thought it was about SEO's who optimized green (environmental) websites and not green horn SEO's. Anyway, good tips.

Good info.Thank you

Really informative and also funny too!!

good information
thx for sharing with us!

commented: And thanks for making useless comments to spam your sig! -2

Really good tips. Thanks

Green hat seo that's new to me.. Nice tips for green hat seo..

Very helpful information for people like me.Please post all the information about the new topics in SEO

Well explained. Thanks for the info.

As usual Fred's post is highly informative, esp., on the meta keyword.

Keep Posting!

Thanks

I never thought that there is green and grey hat SEO. Well, some webmasters now are using grey hat SEO because Google already detected the black hat SEO technique right?

good info

thanks for valuable post

I never thought that there is green and grey hat SEO. Well, some webmasters now are using grey hat SEO because Google already detected the black hat SEO technique right?

No one knows the numbers for sure but I would roughly estimate:90% of search engine optimizers are Grey Hats, 5% Black Hats and 5% White Hats.

well in simple words we can say that SEO tactics which fall in the grey area between legitimate tactics and search engine spam are considered to be grey hat SEO tactics, anyway thanks for proving us these tips

thanks for sharing this great tips. worth to have a try.

Most attempted Black Hat SEO techniques are easily detectable despite the Internet marketer's explanation.

Grey hats are mostly the off-site ranking influences exploiters; the link builders; practically any linking scheme.

Note: the only natural link occurs when a webmaster thinks the webpage worthy of a link, offering an additional, pertinent resource for his Internet visitor. Most other incoming link strategies constitute search engine spam.

Hi, thanks for the very valuable information.

Hi
Thanks for this useful information will be trying.
Regards John

Hi Fred,

thank you for another nice and refreshing post!
I really like your urging for white hat SEO and working on having good content as the main SEO technique.

I hope I'll be able to give my green hat away some day, at the moment I still have to learn a few things :)

Cheers,
Dominique

well that's interesting about green seo... it seems great tip with nice title "GREEN HAT SEO" .. i think SEO Boost market specially on the net it includes leads, traffic and sales. SNIP

I never heard of green hat SEO. So how is green hat different than white hat?

Hi, Thanks for the very valuable and helpfull post.

seo need to long time

I partially agree that SEO needs a long time to achieve. To be good in doing SEO. One must read a lot. Learn from other pro's. Experiment with it. Have fun. Get the right knowledge and even a green horn can be a almost pro in SEO.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.